What's new

SOTD "Italian Soaps" Theme Week 1-7 December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos, today, gentlemen! I hope you, all, have a magnificent day! :thumbup:

Chris (arelli) how do you like the Brown Windsor? :biggrin1:

Thanks Celestino! The brown windsor is my first MW soap! I loved it! The scent is incredible and just strong enough throughout the shave. I had to do about 3 test lathers to get the soap just right, but after that I had an incredibly thick, slick lather. The post shave feeling was off the charts good! I must say I ordered it because of all the Mystic Waters SOTDs I've seen from you!

Shaved December 5, 2014

PRE: Oil L'Occitane Cade

RAZOR: Frutur at 4 and Derby # 3

BRUSH: Frank Shaving silvertip 24 mm

SOAP: Hand Vergulde Dutch

FOAM: Mixed with comfort foam

$DSC00928.jpg

More Great Photos today Gents:

adam b
witeq
mcdig ( mark that explanation makes me want to go home and shave again ):laugh:
razorguy
paco galan

Friday morning

Prep - Noxzema & hot towel
Lather - Cella Extra Extra Purissima & suribachi
Brush - Made Rite B1082 w/24mm 2-band @ 45mm
Razor - Packwood 13/16

2 pass
Warm water rinse & cold water splash
Alum block & Witch-hazel AS

http://i.imgur.com/weVMVGi.jpg?1

Another mild & damp morning, and another excellent shave. 30ºF/-1ºC @ 06:00, light snow and rain. 50ºF/10ºC this afternoon and clearing skies. The Packwood was smooth as glass and it's just plain ol' fun shaving with a 200 year old razor! Cella's aces, as always, and the reknotted Made Rite is fuzzy lil' lather makin' machine. All in all an outstanding way to kick off any Friday. Have a good 'un folks.

:a21:
Wow, 200 years, that's an awesome razor!
All the Mach 3's will have disintegrated by 2214... :lol:

Friday SOTD:

Pre:
Hot Shower
e-Shave Orange Sandalwood Pre Shave Oil
Brush: B&B Essential Boar
Soap: RazoRock XX
Razor/Blade: Merkur 34C HD/Kai (2)
Aftershave: Fine Snake Bite
Cologne: Burberry London

Prep: Noxzema
Soap: Cella
Brush: 55dougie Boar-the Rook in all aqua marine
Razor: Weber PH/Classic
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson (d3)
Head: Harry's (d3)
AS: Aqua Velva
$IMG_1575.jpg

Thanks Celestino! The brown windsor is my first MW soap! I loved it! The scent is incredible and just strong enough throughout the shave. I had to do about 3 test lathers to get the soap just right, but after that I had an incredibly thick, slick lather. The post shave feeling was off the charts good! I must say I ordered it because of all the Mystic Waters SOTDs I've seen from you!

Excellent, Chris! Great to hear you are enjoying the soap! Wait until you try Sandalwood Rose, Jasmine, Irish Traveller, Vanilla Sandalwood, ................................:lol:
Michelle has some incredible scents and, now, you understand why this is, principally, my only soap. :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom