What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Here is my Rudy Vey. I got the extra stuffed Finest Knot from TGN. It is 24mm set at 46mm loft. The handle is marbled butterscotch, Eagle shape.

Rudy had the brush to me about one week after we first spoke. He was the most responsive vendor I have dealt with and would not hesitate to get a brush from him in the future again.

Just used the brush I recently purchased from Rudy Vey and saying that I'm simply impressed is an understatement.

Whomever is on the fence about purchasing one from Rudy, don't be. It is one of the greatest purchases I've made. Thank you Rudy!

Here is my Rudy Vey. I got the extra stuffed Finest Knot from TGN. It is 24mm set at 46mm loft. The handle is marbled butterscotch, Eagle shape.

Rudy had the brush to me about one week after we first spoke. He was the most responsive vendor I have dealt with and would not hesitate to get a brush from him in the future again.

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA!!!

I thought I needed a butterscotch and this post confirms it.

Rudy, Will you work with a customer supplied knot? I have a 24 x 45mm one that needs a home.

that is gorgeous! MARBLED BUTTERSCOTCH!?!! Wow. :w00t:

Man... I love my 26mm, but this is really making me want a 30.

I currently have a Rooney 3/1 "Super" Silvertip which is a nice brush. I'm talking with Rudy about a 26mm ST/A and will probably go with a handle like KBuzbee's. I just have to decide on what color to go with. I want one with a little more backbone, yet soft tips. What is the loft is your 26mm?

Here are two Rudy just finished for me. They have each been lathered once. One is 22 mm TGN black badger set in a Polo-style butterscotch handle and the other is a 28 mm TGN Silvertip set in a BK-12-style handle.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
My beaten English Gillette Standard (possibly made by Rooney) before

proxy.php

and AFTER Rudy restored it with an 18mm Finest knot

proxy.php

Very fast turnaround and wonderful communication.
Highly Recommended !
Wp

Rudy just finished a 26mm STA knot in a BK-12 faux ivory style handle set at a 50mm loft. :w00t:He'll do the engraving tomorrow and ship it out. Rudy was a pleasure to work with, especially with all the questions I had. :thumbup:

Top Bottom