What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Yes, they are 3 band, apparently new. See all the TGN knots here.

As far as I can tell only the Finest and these new Super Badger come in fan shape.

I didn't get a bulb shape because from my past experience I found bulb with a short loft to end up looking like a spike.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
This is a teaser only, a new project we are working on....stay tuned for more updates.

This is a teaser only, a new project we are working on....stay tuned for more updates.

Rudy, I think I am having Deja Vu all over again.

The blue and white brush is identical to one I have except mine is a darker color blue. Amazing.

This is a kbuzbee/Heritage XL-inspired 30mm face-lathering monster. Yes, that's right, this thing is bypassing the bowl. I can't wait until it gets here! Put it in the mail, Rudy!

Explanation forthcoming in Sabbatical thread

View attachment 143129

I see that's working well for you :smile: Ah, you're just the enforcer... Don't do like Vlad does, do like Vlad says :smile:

Hums a few bars of:

" I feel the earth move under my feet "

There has been a shift in the universe when a Sabbatical Officer falls into disgrace. Not saying that Vlad did or not, just wondering. :huh:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
This is a kbuzbee/Heritage XL-inspired 30mm face-lathering monster. Yes, that's right, this thing is bypassing the bowl. I can't wait until it gets here! Put it in the mail, Rudy!

Explanation forthcoming in Sabbatical thread

View attachment 143129

Vlad, is that a GN or a Shavemac knot in that beauty? You have some wiggle room here, as you did make some exceptions on your sabbatical. :lol:

My exceptions
Rooney Heritage--If I get a can't-pass-up deal, I might have to take it.
Shavemac D01 two-band--I'm not sure I really want one, but I might.
Group buys--There's been some talk about different things, and if one I like materializes, I'm treating myself.

Top Bottom