What's new

(Slaps link to thread) You Can Fit So Much Wrong In This Journal

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Fried stuff anymore makes me not feel the best. I guess getting older were so not tolerate the same stuff. I remember last time I had popcorn shrimp and French fries.........(Boris you do not need to share that with people. I'm sure they can figure out what happened.....)
Boris, I often take Bromelain capsules or Papaya ezymes after a meal. They both work well for me. Natural and good for digestion, etc.

Boris, I often take Bromelain capsules or Papaya ezymes after a meal. They both work well for me. Natural and good for digestion, etc.
I eat plenty of fermented/cultured food and pretty much only true sourdough bread made with fresh milled flour. My gut bacteria flora is probably much better than it was. I think the reaction to too much fried stuff is just a way to tell me that that is not good for me anyways. Besides this event was probably 5-6 years ago and a lot has changed for the better in regards to my eating habits.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I eat plenty of fermented/cultured food and pretty much only true sourdough bread made with fresh milled flour. My gut bacteria flora is probably much better than it was. I think the reaction to too much fried stuff is just a way to tell me that that is not good for me anyways. Besides this event was probably 5-6 years ago and a lot has changed for the better in regards to my eating habits.
I don't eat much fried these days, but I do enjoy a side of fries with a burger or patty melt here and there.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.

If you’re gonna eat much bread, Sourdough is an excellent choice as far as digestion goes. My wife will make homemade sourdough. I gotta be careful, because I have a weakness for warm sourdough right from the oven with a lot of butter. :)

I often try to pick a healthier side item such as coleslaw, potato salad, or a fresh side salad.
I usually have a side of ice cream.
Spongebob Squarepants Movie GIF

Top Bottom