Schick Proline P-series (8)
Damp facecloth aka “shave binky”
AP ShaveCo Dinosaur G5C 28mm synthetic brush
Pre-shave: warm shower
Lather: ARKO!, bowl-loaded, face-lathered
Aftershave: Ulm Nom
Post-shave: face wash with shave binky
Post-shave: Equate moisturizer

It was comfortable and timely, but my shave left more stragglers behind than I cared to chase. New blade for next time. Getting further from “what was I thinking?,” but still not close to “why would I use anything else?”

Happy shaves, everyone!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
FFFMM

Tonight’s awesome shave
RazoRock Hawk V3OC
Schick Proline P-series (1)

A bit on the slow side, but due to tiredness and the trepidation a fresh blade can bring. Pretty good shave. Getting better with this setup.

Wifey made shepherd’s pie for today. Heavenly.

Happy shaves, everyone!

Boston traffic is ummmmm special. I've driven there many times and it's always a competition. In my view, the worst traffic in the States is in California... the most aggressive drivers? Boston, no doubt in my mind... The worst drivers might all live in Florida. <eg>

Net-net, I think Boston has LA beat. Driving in LA sucks because of the traffic, but driving in Boston sucks because, as you said, it's a competitive sport. And there's still traffic.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Haven’t shaved yet tonight, but wanted to share latest Massachusetts adventure.

…Even if the adventure was just for appetizers and drinks.

With the day off, I took Wifey and Wee Babby to Rivalry in downtown Salem, MA.

Wifey had the crispy chicken fingers and a drink called The Boozy Bathtub.

IMG_1425.jpeg

The chicken fingers were unexpectedly succulent and very delicious.

Wee Babby and I had waters and each had the restaurant’s “The Viral Giant XXL Mozzarella Stick.” It’s 1.5 pounds/680g of mozzarella cheese heavily breaded and deep fried. Wee Babby made a valiant effort, but brought most of it home. I ate all but the tiny slice Wifey wanted to sample:

IMG_8234.jpeg
American decadence, deep-fried

IMG_8238.jpeg
‘Merica!

Did the rest of you gentlemen know that eating over a pound of deep-fried cheese and driving facing the setting sun can cause paranoia? It’s a trip!

In completely unrelated events, I did two-hundred pairs of shiko/sumō leg lifts over a few hour span and then swayed idiotically for just over an hour. Had a lot more energy and fear of inertia than normal for some inexplicable reason.

And now

FFFMM

Tonight’s awesome shave
RazoRock Hawk V3OC
Schick Proline P-series (2)

Shallow was comfortable yet unproductive, but neutral is usually defeated by my irrepressible ineptitude. But a breakthrough was had: frequently rinsing the razor kept me from scratching myself with my own whiskers. It was good to feel the comb again despite my wanting to skim the cap e’erywhere.

Forgot I had today off before agreeing to lots of things at work. Carp.

Happy shaves, everyone!

lasta

Blade Biter
I appreciate you translating the scale for metric and imperial viewers! For some reason, 1.5 lbs sounds a lot heavier than 680g!

Back in Canada, fresh meat was weighed on the Imperial scale, milk and water Metric. Highway distance in Metric yet body weight and height Imperial...very confusing times!

View attachment 1814687

Wee Babby and I had waters and each had the restaurant’s “The Viral Giant XXL Mozzarella Stick.” It’s 1.5 pounds/680g of mozzarella cheese heavily breaded and deep fried. Wee Babby made a valiant effort, but brought most of it home. I ate all but the tiny slice Wifey wanted to sample:

View attachment 1814688

View attachment 1814689
‘Merica!

Did the rest of you gentlemen know that eating over a pound of deep-fried cheese and driving facing the setting sun can cause paranoia? It’s a trip!

In completely unrelated events, I did two-hundred pairs of shiko/sumō leg lifts over a few hour span and then swayed idiotically for just over an hour. Had a lot more energy and fear of inertia than normal for some inexplicable reason.

And now

FFFMM

Tonight’s awesome shave
RazoRock Hawk V3OC

Shallow was comfortable yet unproductive, but neutral is usually defeated by my irrepressible ineptitude. But a breakthrough was had: frequently rinsing the razor kept me from scratching myself with my own whiskers. It was good to feel the comb again despite my wanting to skim the cap e’erywhere.

Happy shaves, everyone!
Other than GI issues, do you win anything if you eat the full 1lb slab-o-cheese?

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
OH man that much cheese will gum ya bum up ... badly 😢

Exactly! He better eat a bowl of apple sauce, and then take 4 vitamin C along with it. Because if he doesn't, he will be forced to take Exlax, or end up in the hospital with intestinal blockage.

I don't know how many of you folks know who Markiplier is, but he's a very well known YouTube celebrity, who is working on a theatrical movie as we speak. Well, sometime back, he was eating pop tarts, and he ate a total of 64 pop tarts in a 3 month consecutive period. Well, he ended up in the hospital with intestinal blockage, they had to stick a tube down his throat, to both pump out his stomach, and to feed him a super de duper medical grade version of liquid exlax cocktail, in order to loosen things up.

The nurse at the hospital told Markiplier, that if he waited a day later, he would have been dead. Its because when you get too much blockage matter in the intestines, and you don't clear it out, it will build up until your intestines burst, and then you die of sepsis. Its a painful way to go, and is not recommended. The hospital saved Markiplier's life, I hope he learned a lesson.

Whenever I eat a giant bowl of Mac & Cheese, I always eat a yogurt, as well as apple sauce prior, and I take 4 vitamin C's. This keeps everything flowing properly so I don't end up in the hospital like Markiplier did. Also, I think pop tarts should be banned, just my opinion though. lol

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

"Too bad they don't let you take the little bathtub home with you. I could build some lather in that thing. 😆" Said Eric

Well ...... many many moons ago in a galaxy far far away one bought a razor and brush in a ...........
Bathtub :w00t:

View attachment 1814824

proxy.php

The cat saw a frog in the bathtub, so the cat jumped in. Hey, who left the water running, I'm beginning to float like a boat!​

View attachment 1814687

View attachment 1814688

View attachment 1814689
‘Merica!

And now

FFFMM

Tonight’s awesome shave
RazoRock Hawk V3OC

Happy shaves, everyone!
Fried stuff anymore makes me not feel the best. I guess getting older we do not tolerate the same stuff as well. I remember last time I had popcorn shrimp and French fries.........(Boris you do not need to share that with people. I'm sure they can figure out what happened.....)

Last edited:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Fried stuff anymore makes me not feel the best. I guess getting older were so not tolerate the same stuff. I remember last time I had popcorn shrimp and French fries.........(Boris you do not need to share that with people. I'm sure they can figure out what happened.....)

Yes, you gave a new term for Niagra Falls

OOPS, poor Boris, Popcorn shrimp not agree with him, maybe he should have ate straight popcorn instead. Speaking of which, I just finished eating a bowl of popcorn. Its so good!

proxy.php

Top Bottom