What's new

2024 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Year of MacGyver

Still in

IMG-DSC_6561.JPG

Set up for today is a simple one. The razor the Mrs. got for me for me this past xmas and the brush she secretly ordered for me before Shavemac closed down the configurator.
The past year or so she had grown fond of just a few combinations and unable to tolerate many scents due to the last drug regimen she was on, and it just so happens this was a favorite of mine as well.
A week ago today she passed onto glory after a lengthy hospice stay on the hospital, and today we have her celebration of life.
She was ready to go and her body was tired, and even though the last week she was with us she was mainly unable to communicate, the loss is very real.
Give your significant other an extra hug today gents.

View attachment 1910075
My prayers are going out right now.

Set up for today is a simple one. The razor the Mrs. got for me for me this past xmas and the brush she secretly ordered for me before Shavemac closed down the configurator.
The past year or so she had grown fond of just a few combinations and unable to tolerate many scents due to the last drug regimen she was on, and it just so happens this was a favorite of mine as well.
A week ago today she passed onto glory after a lengthy hospice stay on the hospital, and today we have her celebration of life.
She was ready to go and her body was tired, and even though the last week she was with us she was mainly unable to communicate, the loss is very real.
Give your significant other an extra hug today gents.

View attachment 1910075
I hate to hear this too. I've never come close to losing my spouse but others close to me certainly, and I know these first days are not easy ones. Prayers for you and your family.

Top Bottom