What's new

Geo F. Trumper Wellington Cologne Discussion Thread.

I don't wish to rain on your parade, but... I find it disgusting. Bitter, sharp, artificial, medicinal. When I wore it on my wrist to see how it would develop, my girlfriend took one whiff, made a face, and then asked me You're not planning on wearing *this*, I hope? in a pleading voice.

If you like Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet you will like this scent. I personally am not fond of this scent nor Penhaligons.

I don't wish to rain on your parade, but... I find it disgusting. Bitter, sharp, artificial, medicinal. When I wore it on my wrist to see how it would develop, my girlfriend took one whiff, made a face, and then asked me You're not planning on wearing *this*, I hope? in a pleading voice.

i know your pain. Though often she LOVES my colognes.

Very, very similar to Blenheim Bouquet. I bought a 1 oz Wellington A/S blind, partly because of the cute splash bottle closure.

You're not raining on anyone's parade, don't wear this scent if you're looking for compliments :001_rolle :lol:. Women tend to hate BB, so they tend to dislike this on equally.

I have tried both and i like Trumper's Wellington dry citrus start but the ending is somehow harsh on my throat with a note of tar that i don't like much.
On the
other side Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet has a sweeter start but the base pine is much more smooth and nicer.

So if some valiant chemist can put together a cologne that has the same head notes of Wellington and the ending notes of Blenheim Bouquet i will probably break my piggy bank to throw money at him.

I wasnt a big fan of this one, but to be honest, the only Trumper fragrances I like are Spanish Leather and Eucris, maybe Skye at times.

Top Bottom