What's new

GIVEAWAY! Holiday Suneko Blade PIF

Hi all,

There has been some discussion going on here:

And other places around the web about the new Suneko Amorphous Diamond blades. They are an inexpensive Chinese blade that have been getting very consistent good reviews. I picked some up and want to share 20 blades out with the fine folks here at B&B.

The particulars:

You just have to say “I’m in” and be CONUS to participate. I will randomly pick 4 winners on Christmas Day, and each winner will receive five blades. I wanted to share this with more than one person and 5 blades is more than enough to test them out.

There are no requirements to enter, but I do have one request. I would love to see all four winners post a review of the blade in the above linked thread, so others can decide if they want to order some for themselves. I’m going to shave with one next week and add my thoughts as well

Happy Holidays everyone and thank you to B&B and all the kind and generous members here! I won a nice razor earlier in the month and wanted to spread the cheer around a bit.

PS…. If you have an extra stick of the Jikoryen shave soap and want to trade it for a full tuck of 10 of these blades, shoot me a PM.

IMG_0077.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know how I'd shave with an amorphous blade. Blade alignment would be the least of my worries.
Sorry. Kidding.
Just let me know if you are in or not. What you and the blades do with the lights turned low is your own business 👀 😉

Top Bottom