What's new

Suneko Review

Thanks to a generous giveaway by @SDK I had the opportunity to try out Suneko Amorphous Diamond Blades. With the background that I have been wet shaving for only around a month and only have one other blade to compare it to. The blades seem to be slightly less sharp than the Permasharps I have been using, but they are sharp enough. They are also similar to the permasharps in smoothness, though they seem to get dull just a little faster. As someone still working on my technique they are slightly less forgiving on angle mistakes and will tug if you get too steep a little quicker. All in all I would say they are a decent blade, especially if you have your technique down

There is already a discussion about Suneko blades, you can post there

Thanks to a generous giveaway by @SDK I had the opportunity to try out Suneko Amorphous Diamond Blades. With the background that I have been wet shaving for only around a month and only have one other blade to compare it to. The blades seem to be slightly less sharp than the Permasharps I have been using, but they are sharp enough. They are also similar to the permasharps in smoothness, though they seem to get dull just a little faster. As someone still working on my technique they are slightly less forgiving on angle mistakes and will tug if you get too steep a little quicker. All in all I would say they are a decent blade, especially if you have your technique down
Permasharps are some of my favorites, so if these are just a tad below them, then they are probably OK in my book. Thanks for the update.

Top Bottom