What's new

Look at this!

This showed up on my doorstep today all the way from God's Country! Feast your eyes on this little mint beauty-

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b227/mjl1297/TVSSRocket.jpg

I took a chance on this one. The photo was horrible, the description vague, and about all I could tell was that it was a Brit Rocket but beyond that it was anyone's guess. I was going to buy it to resell but when it arrived today and it's a British TV Rocket in mint shape I was ecstatic. I didn't even realise they were marketed that side of the pond. The packaging is different but that is a TV all right. For those of you that are wondering in light of my recent BST posts, yes that blade dispenser is British! :smile: Anyone care to guess what this one cost me? First one to get it right will win a great big no prize!

>>>>one million dollars?

proxy.php

With the exception of Xavier you guys are all too high! I'll take a few more guesses and then I'll spill the beans! :smile:

That's the exact razor I picked up at a used shop for $2, mine would have been really nice if it wasn't for the chips on the silo doors and some scratches. The rest is in good shape.

V

VR6ofpain

Post the photo from the auction, so we can see what you took your chance on...knowing the beauty you received.

Top Bottom