What's new

New Standard made in England!? Many photos

So I've been hiding this razor away for quite a while now. SBAD is killing me though, so I've been considering selling it or trading it. I'll only do so if it has serious value, or if I get a real quality item in return, so that's my question to the experts.
What is the value of this do you think? No cracks, one very slightly bent corner tooth
Also, do you have any more info on this? Why are these English variants of pre-New style American razors even harder to find than the Rockets?
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
For me it looks like a british New Improved in a US Bostonian case

Look closely though Achim. It says "Case Made In USA" which is what British cases seem to say. American ones say "Made In USA". That's the first thing I looked for when I saw his razor in the case

Look closely though Achim. It says "Case Made In USA" which is what British cases seem to say. American ones say "Made In USA". That's the first thing I looked for when I saw his razor in the case

My mistake, you are right. :redface: The case of the US Bostonian says "Made in USA". This case say "Case Made In USA". That´s a great set! :001_tt1:

Top Bottom