What's new

15,000 members.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
That's pretty cool indeed! I can't believe everything I was missing...

Yes, I entered just over a year ago as number 6000+ so we seem to be multiplying like rabits :a29: overhere.

Cool that this is a growing community but at over 2000 posts a day it is hard to keep up.

im not a number, I am a free man! #6591!

Though I do wonder how many of the 15000 have stopped coming. Would there be a way of seeing the number of people who have posted in say the last 3 months I wonder. I bet it would be nothing near 15000.

This [ and then this STRIKE and then this ] write your text and then this [ and then this / and then STRIKE and then ]

write your text

I celebrate my STRIKENESS

An easy way to do it is to highlight the text you want to strike out, then make it italic, or bold, or underline, then type or paste the word STRIKE over the I or B or U

15,000 already? that was fast. But how many are active members?

How do we find what member number # we are?

A fine question, #2009.... a fine question indeed. :shifty:

You can either find it through the members list (I think) or clicking on your name and hitting "View public profile".

im not a number, I am a free man! #6591!

Though I do wonder how many of the 15000 have stopped coming. Would there be a way of seeing the number of people who have posted in say the last 3 months I wonder. I bet it would be nothing near 15000.
my search revealed at least 5300+ members with 0 posts

you can hover your mouse pointer over your username, look at the bottom of your browser for the link it shows, the number after u= is yours

Top Bottom