What's new

15,000 members.

I'm not suggesting that Chip posts simply to increase his post-count. But, I think, there's no doubt he's aware that his post-prowess is notable. If Chip writes a "Thank you for being part of B&B" thank you note to each of the members, his post count could approach 25K in a very short time!

Of course, any member could do the same....

I had to read that twice to make sure I got it... at first I thought you were talking about greeting every newbie, but now I get it and I LOLed. :biggrin:

I don't see how I'd get 25k posts if every member thanked me for being here though...

He is. He temp banned himself. Twice!

He must not be very good at banning himself then. :lol:

There has actually been well over 18,000 people join up on this board. The number of members on the home page reflects the number that are still joined up with us and haven't quit.

+/- 5500 members that never posted anything. Why? What's the point in joining a forum unless you have something to post? Why not just lurk for a couple of years before you start posting like I did? :biggrin:

Out of the remaining ten thousand members, I wonder how many are active, as in, at least one post a month within the last year.

+/- 5500 members that never posted anything. Why? What's the point in joining a forum unless you have something to post? Why not just lurk for a couple of years before you start posting like I did? :biggrin:

Out of the remaining ten thousand members, I wonder how many are active, as in, at least one post a month within the last year.

I wonder about this too. I see mostly the same people all the time, albeit a lot of them. Every now and the, I see one I don't reckognize and see they have been around for while.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member

Mmm, that sounds like a poll to me...:001_rolle

Think Wayne and Garth...

"We've got 5,000 15,000 dollars members, we've got 5,000 15,000 dollars members!"

Non-registered users need to enter a captcha to search the forums. A lot of people will register just to get around that.

I see that member #1 is some dweeb named Admin, with a lousy five posts.

:lol::lol::lol:

He probably saw there were no other members and left.

Classic Chip!

They both joined on 08-12-2005 so they had each other to talk to. Admin also joined on 08-12-2005 so they probably missed him by a few hours. Of course, if Admin ran off after 5 posts he probably wasn't very committed anyway.

:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe he was banned?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom