What's new

15,000 members.

you can hover your mouse pointer over your username, look at the bottom of your browser for the link it shows, the number after u= is yours

Ah! Okay, so Chip is #4425 for example. You're #4776... I'm #17395? Must be a lot of deleted profiles, eh? :confused:

Ah! Okay, so Chip is #4425 for example. You're #4776... I'm #17395? Must be a lot of deleted profiles, eh? :confused:
eh, once a member gets banned, their name doesn't show in the memberslist, that's why I said at least 5300+ with 0 posts...but then, it's hard to get banned if you've never said/done something to get banned for, right?
Thanks sol, that did it. That shifty-eyed lime-cat wasn't much help:biggrin:
Ack, yeah... After reading your comment I realized I missed an essential step. :blush:
#4425 is never much help is he? :biggrin:

A) I didn't see Chip's post til after I made mine, or I would have brushed his response up a little (cat's like brushing, ya know)
B) he is helpful, occasionally
from time to time
when he wants to be
you know cats

eh, once a member gets banned, their name doesn't show in the memberslist, that's why I said at least 5300+ with 0 posts...but then, it's hard to get banned if you've never said/done something to get banned for, right?

A) I didn't see Chip's post til after I made mine, or I would have brushed his response up a little (cat's like brushing, ya know)
B) he is helpful, occasionally
from time to time
when he wants to be
you know cats

That waterproof keyboard can't get here fast enough... :lol::lol::lol:

For what it's worth though, I agree with the sentiment that your post was more helpful than mine... I completely forgot to mention where to find the number. :blush:

That waterproof keyboard can't get here fast enough... :lol::lol::lol:

For what it's worth though, I agree with the sentiment that your post was more helpful than mine... I completely forgot to mention where to find the number. :blush:

'sall good

proxy.php

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I see that member #1 is some dweeb named Admin, with a lousy five posts.

Good point. But explain why #2 and #3 are still here. :biggrin:

They both joined on 08-12-2005 so they had each other to talk to. Admin also joined on 08-12-2005 so they probably missed him by a few hours. Of course, if Admin ran off after 5 posts he probably wasn't very committed anyway.

Top Bottom