What's new

Updated Shavemac Website. I hadn’t expected that.

... and scroll a few posts up to @apshaveco's announcement ;-)

... Thom
Unfortunately, that news does little for me personally. Knots being available in those sizes won’t do much for me. They’re no where near my current size preference. 30mm is a bit on the small side for me. Until/unless that changes, it’s a loss for me. It’s also the loss of the handle shapes and colors. I liked the shapes that used to be available. Even before this change there were some styles removed. Can’t do what I used to do. The price change is quite significant too. Prices were much better before. I’m glad knots will be available wholesale. Somehow that was missed, but it doesn’t change anything for me personally, or my concerns for what I perceive as a downward trend.

Well I’m glad I ordered a dozen or so shavemacs over the last 3 months, I know I won’t be complaining about not having what I need.

I swear some of you guys just look for things to gripe about, acting all surprised by this news LOL. “Writing on the wall” was glowing neon gents
Didn't realize Shavemac took a downward trend, and they couldn't be trusted for what they said. How it was said, you'd still be able to order direct. You're sadly mistaken if you think this is griping. If Simpson did this exact thing you'd see far more than griping.

Nobody thought Heinrich L. Thater would close down. I have owned and sold Shavemac brushes but I always preferred Thaters as the more premium German shaving brush.

Top Bottom