What's new

Pajamas

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA6jfvP1uko&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=too%20much%20information%20the%20police&ie[/YOUTUBE]

Never understood the concept of getting dressed to go to bed. Loose fitting shorts here. If somethin' goes down they're gonna have to deal w/ me 1/2 nekid!

Lounge pants and thin t-shirt in the winter (long sleeve if it's cold)--we keep the house pretty cold at night in the Texas "winter"

Drawstring shorts in the summer.

I've got three, soon to be four, daughters. Some modesty on my part is required.

I don't have kids in front of whom I need to be modest, and believe it's good for the skin to "breathe" at night.

Or, as Marilyn once said, all I have on while sleeping is the radio. :001_tongu

If I'm bunking elsewhere, drawstring lounge pants and an a-shirt (wifebeater). That's what I usually have on while kicking back before going to bed anyway.

NANP™

Yeah.... modesty is required around the daughter. However, as I get up hours before she does and go to bed hours after she does, I don't worry about that. When camping, visiting people, having visitors, etc... drawstring shorts and light t-shirt or a-shirt. I have a pair of drawstring pajama pants - but they only get used when it is very cold outside and we have the bedroom window open.

Haven't worn pyjamas for many a year. Just hope I don't need to stay in hospital anytime soon!

I do wear boxers if in someone else's place and at the odd particularly cold festival camping I've been known to wear jeans, tee shirt, shirt and jumper plus wooly hat. Never socks though. A man has to have some pride in his appearance...

Gareth

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I was going to say, "isn't that the bottom half of a leisure suit?" However, I see this is your first post, so I will say welcome to B&B instead.

He joined B&B a few months before you did, so I'd say he's fair game ... :001_rolle

Just my boxers. I tried PJ's once but they are just too restrictive and get all bunched up. Unlike Zook I figure if something happens in the middle of the night my unsightly body will scare away any unsuspecting visitors.

+1 My experience exactly. I really wanted to enjoy the pyjamas, too...maybe I'll try pyjama shorts...

i wear the pants/button up LS combo. thick navy pinstripe.

i havent gone as far as to tuck it in though, ala james cagney in THE PUBLIC ENEMY.

I have never worn pajamas unless I was put into some situation where it was required. I sleep in my underwear (t-shirt and briefs). I dislike pajamas because, when I change positions during the night, they twist and tangle me up.

On very cold winter nights, I might wear a sweat shirt and/or cotton socks.

Tim

Just the sheets. I have my wife to keep me warm and a robe close by for modesty. In the winter the dogs are often up on the bed too, they don't seem to mind sharing "their" bed no mater how we are dressed.

PJs...actually like them. Also I have to keep something on as I still have younger kids who sometimes come in my BR after a bad dream.

Boxers, no more no less. I've tried various states of night dress and always end up tied in a knot. I have been looking for a robe to keep around for descency though since I sleep during the day. Nothing like waking up and walking out into a house full of company in nothing but your boxers. :blushing:

Top Bottom