What's new

Indulgence of the Night - Sept 08

Some TV, Kettle chips, 2 stellas and 2 coronas. Simple bog standard stuff but Its just what I wanted. A relaxing evening indeed.

after 3 tough weeks on the road:

nfl football,
the rnc,
and a goodly portion of southern comfort on ice.

life is good

Four Roses Single Barrels for me.

A local release to celebrate it's now distributed to California, and
a Rutledge 40th Anniversary to celebrate one of the quiet giants of bourbondom.

Also, because I'm stoked that a friend is sending some 120th Anniversary to me. Life is good.

Roger

Leffe Brune
Duvel

proxy.php

Apologies for the mess and blurryness

Marks go to Richey for being a slide guitarist. You can regain some man points!

A bowl of Hal O' The Wynd in my Peterson Red Fishtail pipe, a bottle of Peroni, and possibly a glass of Yamazaki 10 year old malt later if i can twist my own arm. Which i'm sure i can manage...

This has been my first Friday away from the pub in ages - horrible weather outside (which i had to work in all day), and i'm cosy in my apartment with a copy of Prospect and the 'net. Bliss.

Marks go to Richey for being a slide guitarist. You can regain some man points!

A bowl of Hal O' The Wynd in my Peterson Red Fishtail pipe, a bottle of Peroni, and possibly a glass of Yamazaki 10 year old malt later if i can twist my own arm. Which i'm sure i can manage...

This has been my first Friday away from the pub in ages - horrible weather outside (which i had to work in all day), and i'm cosy in my apartment with a copy of Prospect and the 'net. Bliss.

Good choice on the peroni, and I didn't even notice any of my slides were in the pic, I had been playing some slowhand open tuning stuff earlier this evening but I thought I had put everything away.

Knob Creek Bourbon, while waiting for my lovely wife to arrive home with a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Tonight was grilled top sirloin marinated and, later on the grill, glazed with a mix of red and white vermouth (does that make it a "perfect" marinade?:001_smile) EVOO and butter, served on braised kale with boiled potatoes on the side. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale while grilling and a Bridgeport IPA with dinner.

Pretty full now...:closedeye

Last night was a pour of Rare Breed.

Today had a mug of RR Panama Tipica along with a Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion Champagne Series Robusto.

Top Bottom