What's new

Shaved my lovely wife’s legs last night.

Had wanted to do this a little while back but missed the opportunity. Well last night she was preparing to shave her legs and I offered to do it for her. She kind of looked at me a bit funny and agreed. Whipped up some Stirling naked and smooth, while I laid a warm towel on her first calf as I moved along I would wet the next section to be shaved and reward the towel moving it ahead of me. A DSC Mars SE with Nacet worked quite well for this task. At first the angle was hard to figure until I listened for the audible feedback. I had asked her previously about which direction she shaved WTG or ATG to which she replied WTG. I began the first leg this way and when I was about done she said “you shave the opposite direction of what I shave”. I had wondered about this since it was leaving just the SLIGHTEST stubble on her leg but was doing as she told me she did lol. Well I began lathering the second leg up and went ATG let me tell you that leg was smooth and slick as could be when I was done. I asked her about razor burn or irritation which she denied and still did this morning! Not a single letting of blood either. Knees and ankles were not nearly as much of an issue as I thought they would be, though the ankles were the tougher part since I didn’t think to have her flex her foot toward her shin while I was doing the ankles.
Needless to say I’ll have to put some more Nacets away hah hah.
We both enjoyed the time together, I enjoyed doing something for her and she enjoyed not having to do that chore herself.

ETA: the little DSC cosmetics Mars SE is a great little razor for this task in case anyone has a woman in their life that is interested in wet shaving her legs or underarms.

Last edited:
I enjoy pampering her. She gave me 4 amazing children, works a full time job, was in school for the last 7 years moving from ADN to MBA Nursing Administration, and still comes home and makes the time to be an amazing mother to our children and wonderful loving wife to me. I look for little ways like this to treat her as much as I can. I like that our romance is still just as strong as it ever has been if not stronger now and that we still court each other after 10+ years of being married.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Hah hah she won’t ever let those pics happen! That and those legs are for me to look at not all of you fine, well intentioned GENTLEMEN.

What’s too much information? I thought I kept my post quite conservative.
Nor should she let any pics be posted. I'm certain any requests were nothing more than a gentle ribbing. Definitely not TMI. Your post was honest and tastefully written. Good on you for pampering your wife and spending some quality time that indicates a trustful and happy relationship.

Nor should she let any pics be posted. I'm certain any requests were nothing more than a gentle ribbing. Definitely not TMI. Your post was honest and tastefully written. Good on you for pampering your wife and spending some quality time that indicates a trustful and happy relationship.
That’s why I responded the way I did lol. I did choose the most gentle razor and sharpest most forgiving blade combo I could think of for this which helped the trust side 😂. Neither of us would trade each other for anything in the world. I’m pretty sure this will be a regular thing now though with her reaction and enthusiasm concerning it.

Well last night I picked up two chemo shave creams for her. She likes the French lavender and I believe I like vanilla orchid scented. I’m pretty sure she has now claimed my original vanderhagen boar brush I’ve had since before we even met. She said she liked how it scrubbed.
@Butch Waxx it is quite satisfying and to us is quite intimate (in the Webster’s literal sense). Not just to you but to all I recommend this experience it is quite refreshing.

I shave my wife's legs with a straight for the spring shearing, a DE razor just clogs up too fast. After that, she maintains her legs for the "shorts" weather with a Merkur slant. At her request, I will shave them anytime with either a straight or DE. She likes the snick, snick of a full hollow blade.:biggrin1:
Cremo Shave Stick works well with a 38 mm brush, Coconut Mango is her favorite.

I shave my wife's legs with a straight for the spring shearing, a DE razor just clogs up too fast. After that, she maintains her legs for the "shorts" weather with a Merkur slant. At her request, I will shave them anytime with either a straight or DE. She likes the snick, snick of a full hollow blade.:biggrin1:
Cremo Shave Stick works well with a 38 mm brush, Coconut Mango is her favorite.
Good man!

She chose the Cremo Orchid Vanilla this go around. I also bought an Omega 10098 brush. The brush was much better than the smaller brush for doing legs with. The Cremo seemed to have a slickness to it that after it was dry from a pass, as soon as even the tiniest bit of water hit it until it was completely rinsed off was slicker than goose poop!

This round went much more quickly and much less nervous than the first time.

Try it gentlemen it’s worth the time and effort of you other half is willing.

Top Bottom