What's new

Most expensive soap ever?

Besides Joel's that is...(which is priceless UFN)

What? 90$ Acca Kappa
proxy.php

The Acca Kappa store of course!

They have an Acca Kappa store here in Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel. Expeeeeeeeensive!

Has anyone used Acca Kappa products?

Their website shows refills in the $10 to $14 range. Didn't see the one you have in the picture and I have never heard of then either. I don't know anyone that has used there products but someone may.

I purchased a couple of bars of hand soap at TK Maxx. They cost about $5 each. Really nicely wrapped and a nice scent. A great shower soap. Didn't last very long and I enjoyed using them. To be honest they must have been a bit special, because I usually think shower soap is shower soap.

Still a really nice soap and worth what I paid. But no more.

I've seen the shaving soap and just laughed at the price. Nothing in the world of shaving soaps is worth that amount of money. IMHO. It comes from Italy so maybe it had been blessed by the Pope.:biggrin:

I have their White Moss and Almond soaps. They are both great soaps. They lather well and give plenty of cushion. I would fore go the bowl and buy refills only.

I believe the shaving soap in a bowl is pricey because the bowl is made of "hand-turned African Wenge wood"...

At least that's what their website says.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
It comes from Italy so maybe it had been blessed by the Pope.:biggrin:

I believe the shaving soap in a bowl is pricey because the bowl is made of "hand-turned African Wenge wood"...

At least that's what their website says.

It's not blessed by the Pope, but he did hand-carve the wood bowl. My "about to be underwhelmed" radar goes into overdrive every time I see that thing and wonder if I have $100 to waste.

The Acca Kappa store of course!

They have an Acca Kappa store here in Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel. Expeeeeeeeensive!

Has anyone used Acca Kappa products?

I've been in that store and almost took a dive into the "canal" when I saw the prices. Really insane.

Joel's Soap = PRICELESS

the ultimate can't have. Joel, man, I'm on the ropes here. let me write the business plan. will work for soap.

My guess would be one of the soaps containg real Oil of Attar or Ambergris.

As the two of the most expensive scents going, i'd bet it'd be something like that.

(Real Oil of Attar can be over $300 an ounce)

Top Bottom