What's new

1st Annversiary of Blade(s) to Face

One year ago I officially started the journey down the wet shaving rabbit hole! I first put blade back to face, after having used an electric for more years than I can remember.

If anyone would like to read about my journey just click the link to my journal in my sig.

proxy.php

Congrats! My two year anniversary is on the 14th of this month. It's been wonderful!

I used electrics for 25+ years. A terrible shave and rash on my neck. I hated shaving. Since discovering the DE razor it's a joy to shave every morning now.

Congratulations, Craig! :001_smile

Thanks!

Thanks!

Congrats!

Thanks!

Well done!

Thanks!

Congrats! My two year anniversary is on the 14th of this month. It's been wonderful!

I used electrics for 25+ years. A terrible shave and rash on my neck. I hated shaving. Since discovering the DE razor it's a joy to shave every morning now.

Thanks! Funny how that happens isn't it. I've told none wet shavers and or cartridge and can goo shavers how I actually look forward to shaving now and they think I'm nuts. I have challenged them to swap over to a brush and cream/or soap at least.

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Congrats....
Take up wet shaving they said ...
It will save you money they said....

I have spent more money on shave stuff and product than I have done in the last 20 years....
[emoji15][emoji13][emoji106][emoji1533]

Congrats....
Take up wet shaving they said ...
It will save you money they said....

I have spent more money on shave stuff and product than I have done in the last 20 years....
[emoji15][emoji13][emoji106][emoji1533]

Thanks!
I think when I started this journey I initially spent about $300 within the 1st month. I'm don't even want to know how much I've spent since then!!

Congratulations Craig! Nov 2015 seems to have been a good month :)

Thanks!

Top Bottom