What's new

Paladin Shaving Tobacco Road Tallow Shaving Soap Review

I was fortunate to have won one of the Pre-release Paladin Shaving Tallow Soaps in the 6th Annual Saint Sue Moore Memorial Auction! The one I won was the Tobacco Road. This soap is awesome! The scent of this soap is wonderful. Just as the the heavy glass jar it comes in says, Spice, Leather, and Pipe Tobacco. It is not overpowering at all. Now [MENTION=49139]ChiefBroom[/MENTION] you need to make a matching After Shave! It's a soft soap, but not a croap at all. It is a little bit harder than the Mystic Water that I have. I was still able to smooth out the top with my finger for the 1st lather and shave. I put a little water on it while I showered. I used my Simpson Commodore X3 in Best Badger. I loaded the brush for about 30 seconds, which was probably to long. This soap started lathering while I was loading it. I moved to my Clay Dog Designs Schuttle and started building a lather. It lathers up great with very little effort. The shave was excellent. I used my F3 Fatboy and got a great BBS shave. This soap gives a great cushion is very slick! I just wish I had a Paladin brush to used with it. Hopefully some day I will! I followed up with the Floid After Shave Balm and then the Floid Black After Shave. I think it paired with the scent of the soap very well.

My opinion is when Paladin Releases these soaps GET ONE! You won't regret it!:thumbup:

Paladin Shaving Tobacco Road Tallow Soap
$Paladin-Shaving-Tobacco-Road-Tallow-Soap.jpg

Simpson after loading, building lather, and 1st pass lather.
$Paladin-Shaving-Tobacco-Road-Tallow-Soap-1st-Lather.jpg

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Is it tallow or vegan? I'd love to see the ingredient list.

Stearic acid, water, tallow, coconut oil, castor oil, rice bran oil, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, shea butter, sodium lactate, lanolin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom