What's new

Fresh, spicy, aquatic fragrance

Any suggestions for a nice fresh, spicy aquatic fragrance. At the moment I am using cool water and Aqua DI gio Profumo which are my go to scents. Looking to add something else. Any ideas?

Old Spice would be the obvious answer, and it's a product every DE shaver should try. It might be pretty cheap, but even the modern version is still very good. I think the old Shulton version is even better, but you can probably forget cheap if you go for that.

Any suggestions for a nice fresh, spicy aquatic fragrance. At the moment I am using cool water and Aqua DI gio Profumo which are my go to scents. Looking to add something else. Any ideas?

Take a look at Perry Ellis 360 Red - smells very similar to AdG but has an added spicy, cinnamon kick. I prefer this to AdG because of it.

Old Spice would be the obvious answer, and it's a product every DE shaver should try. It might be pretty cheap, but even the modern version is still very good. I think the old Shulton version is even better, but you can probably forget cheap if you go for that.

I can't think of anything that smells less like AdG and Coolwater than Old Spice. Strange suggestion.

Three that I think would fit into the Fresh, Spicy(maybe), aquatic category would be

1) Stirling Mountain Man
2) Stirling Executive Man
3) Aqua Velva Ice Sport

Sounds like you are describing OS to me! There are multiple versions (classic, Indian, vintage, etc.) that are all worth a try IMO! :thumbup1:

Truefit & Hill fragrances are great; for 'aquatic', I'd suggest Trafalgar, 1805 or Grafton!

$aquatics.jpg

Top Bottom