What's new

Headache after headache.

I was going to vent and had a page or two long rant about the bs that seems to keep happening in my life. It really has become a joke at this point. But instead I am going to take this recently created frakencomputer and live vicariously through all you fine folks and all the great purchases and projects you have done in the past several months that I have not been on the internet. Now back to the forums.

To vent, or not to vent, that is the question. I feel you man! I've had a lot happen lately too. This last year has really sucked. Everything from vehicle breakdowns to household appliance replacement. I even had to sell a sizable portion of the best of my razor collection to pay for every thing. To include a $2000 dental bill for my spouse. What a financial nightmare. Now I'm seriously sick again too. But life goes on. I hope everything gets better for you. God Bless, and try to have a good day.

To vent, or not to vent, that is the question. I feel you man! I've had a lot happen lately too. This last year has really sucked. Everything from vehicle breakdowns to household appliance replacement. I even had to sell a sizable portion of the best of my razor collection to pay for every thing. To include a $2000 dental bill for my spouse. What a financial nightmare. Now I'm seriously sick again too. But life goes on. I hope everything gets better for you. God Bless, and try to have a good day.

Sounds like both of us are going through a lot. I am also trying to sell items to help pay bills off. Very slow going though. I wish you luck with your problems, hopefully things get better for you soon.

Always remember. This too shall pass.

Or as someone much smater than myself was known to say KBO "Keep Buggering On" ~Sir Winston Churchill

Troubles come not as single spies, but in battalions. I think Shakespeare said something like that...and I think someone also said there is nothing new under the sun.

Anyway, glad to have you!

Always remember. This too shall pass.

Or as someone much smater than myself was known to say KBO "Keep Buggering On" ~Sir Winston Churchill

Unfortunately things like this have been happening most of my life.

Said a man without gall stones. :lol:

What about a man that has kidney stones? Like this guy?

Troubles come not as single spies, but in battalions. I think Shakespeare said something like that...and I think someone also said there is nothing new under the sun.

Anyway, glad to have you!

Thanks been in and out of the forums for a few years now. This last stint from a fried computer and now using a temporary computer until I have to give it back.

Vent away. We are here to listen.

I just figured venting won't help my situation much. Nothing a life change or lottery win won't fix. Hopefully my internet stays on long enough for me to finish filling out a few more applications. I hate using the library computers.

It is really never-ending. Computer shorted out the other day after a power failure. Now I have to use the library to go online to fill out applications. And navigating forums on this phone sucks.

So got the part that I needed for my computer, a psu. Plug it all in and hit the power button, nothing happens the a couple of seconds, smoke pours from the back of the psy by the power plug connector. So now I have to wait for a replacement and hope the short or whatever did not harm the rest of the computer.

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
All of my life is one big continuous nightmare. I don't even count the new and various specific troubles that hit me day after day, month after month.

All of my life is one big continuous nightmare. I don't even count the new and various specific troubles that hit me day after day, month after month.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things get better for you.

The thing is with me at least. I can only take so much before it gets overwhelming. Even though the problems currently are minor in the grand scheme of things but, they just keep piling up.

Also the computer was a means to changing my life. I am currently searching for a job that may pay more and has hours I can work a second part time job.

I guess I can go back to the library and just yell at the weirdos trying to watch what I am doing. People in the library near me are so weird. My anxiety goes through the roof with them, damn creeps.

The thing is with me at least. I can only take so much before it gets overwhelming. Even though the problems currently are minor in the grand scheme of things but, they just keep piling up.

Do you take time to enjoy your shave ? That's one thing I get from poking around here on a regular bases. The simple things like a hot shower, a shave (even if it's with a cartridge razor and a can of edge) take on more of an importance in my daily routine. I mean, think about it. Hot water from the tap ? The vast majority of human beings never had such a thing. And it makes me feel good.

The rest of life is what it is. But I'm appreciating my shower and shave these days thanks to sites like this.

Do you take time to enjoy your shave ? That's one thing I get from poking around here on a regular bases. The simple things like a hot shower, a shave (even if it's with a cartridge razor and a can of edge) take on more of an importance in my daily routine. I mean, think about it. Hot water from the tap ? The vast majority of human beings never had such a thing. And it makes me feel good.

The rest of life is what it is. But I'm appreciating my shower and shave these days thanks to sites like this.

I love when I have to shave, which is not very often. There is a lot more going on in my life than this computer. Including some minor yet occasionally debilitating health issues. One of my getaways other than a shave is my computer.

Yes there are people who have it worse. I am selfish, how can I help anyone including friends and family if I can not take care of myself? I have tried and am trying to improve my situation but these minor issues are becoming major and making it nearly impossible to change things.

I appreciate what every is saying and thank you. Now I need to find something to punch.

Top Bottom