How do you pronounce it?

• tomato

• tomato

• luxury yacht

• throatwarbler mangrove

Results are only viewable after voting.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say tacos instead of tacos.
I know there you're coming from.
I absolutely HATE it when people pronounce my name as "Georg" instead of "Georg"

While we're at this....

Does anyone here know people that don't "wash" their hands but they "warsh" their hands instead?

While we're at this....

Does anyone here know people that don't "wash" their hands but they "warsh" their hands instead?
Living in the midwest, folks to the east "warsh" stuff, whereas folks to the west don't bother bathing. But there are people in my neighborhood who pronounce it "tomater." Speaking on the tomato as fruit, anyone know if smuckers still makes tomato preserves? I used to have that every morning as a kid, but I cannot find it anymore.

Living in the midwest, folks to the east "warsh" stuff, whereas folks to the west don't bother bathing. But there are people in my neighborhood who pronounce it "tomater." Speaking on the tomato as fruit, anyone know if smuckers still makes tomato preserves? I used to have that every morning as a kid, but I cannot find it anymore.

Ha! All regional, indeed. Around here it's not potato/potahto, it's potato/badayda.

$image.jpeg

Top Bottom