What's new

The last tin you finished

Don't just dip your toe in the lat pool. Dive right in my friend!
The wine, beer and cigar shop was getting a few basket pipes in. They had two blends, meat pie and Grand Central from drew estate. I didn't know anything and had smoked most of the grand Central.

I was surprised to say the least. I jarred the meat pie up after the first bowl. It sat for six months and ibgot some night cap. The meat pie was delicious after that.

I'm a bowl or two from polishing off a tin of Old Gowrie and I just discovered it comes in a 17.5 oz box. Oh my....

I thought a tin of meat pie only had two or three bowls in it. It had six...

It has finally finished.

Now on to something else... Probably some DE Grand Central and some Nightcap.

So many partials of aromatics :-(

Finished my Mac Barren Old Dark fired. I ordered another one a couple weeks ago. The new tin is dated 2013. I'll keep it stashed away for a few years.

The wine, beer and cigar shop was getting a few basket pipes in. They had two blends, meat pie and Grand Central from drew estate. I didn't know anything and had smoked most of the grand Central.

I was surprised to say the least. I jarred the meat pie up after the first bowl. It sat for six months and ibgot some night cap. The meat pie was delicious after that.

I've heard meat pie is a close parallel with Penzance. I personally can't compare but I have read a lot in the past of folks equalizing the two as quite similar.

Top Bottom