What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

Where's the like button when you need it. $Botón_Me_gusta.svg.jpg

After an amazing but out of control July, I will be on an acquisition hiatus for a few months. Some is for my wife and some is to PIF to an new shaver.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 155
This is the arrival of my Captains Choice Shaving Bowl. They were kind enough to add some North Shave Cream and some Bay Rum After Shave.

$20160730_232551.jpg$20160730_232741.jpg$20160730_232745.jpg$20160730_232803.jpg$20160730_232916.jpg

5x 100ml tins - 33mm x 62mm x 65mm
I grated and pressed my Tabac, Palmolive, La Toja, Lea and Bea shaving sticks, and pressed them into the tins to make pucks
Nice and compact with the convenience of pucks, but take up very little space

proxy.php

2x 200ml bottles of Brut Splash On

proxy.php

We love to unpack open our shave goodies or stuff, please share your experience with pics or comments :thumbup:
Being a minimalist, even the smallest present makes it a BIG day for me. :biggrin1:

Here's what the Postman delivered:
$O1.jpg

Box opened:
$O2.jpg

Getting closer:
$O3.jpg

At last (nekkid):
$O4.jpg

And now in use:
$O5.jpg

My new brush stand appeals to my minimalistic tendencies; because it takes up no more space than the brush standing upright on its own would.
Life's fun when you're easily pleased. :wink2:

Thank you for this thread Alex! :thumbup:

My new brush from L&L Grooming. I asked for a Joker style theme with green and purple. Got it with a 24mm grade A silvertip knot. This knot is dense.
$20160803_132433.jpg
$20160803_132509.jpg
Post bloom
$WP_20160803_13_56_13_Pro.jpg

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Alpa Fougere aftershave, all the way from Czechoslovakia ...

Quick slap indicates: NICE!

Also a frag I'm not proud of ... Lomani Pour Homme ... but dang, it's even better than Drakkar- and IS a fougere, after all.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
I designed it using Solidworks, a 3D parametric modeling program. I don't have a 3D printer, however, so I ordered it from a 3D print service after uploading my design files to their server. Shown below is what my model looked like...the print was extremely close, supposedly +/- 0.15mm :blink:

Have an awesome day!

-Will

View attachment 677071
Thanks for taking your time to explain it.....that is one unique classy handle :thumbup:

In a word...AWESOME!!!

The short, fat handle made handling my DE feel like driving a go-kart! The balance is really good, and I was correct in assuming that the aluminum mixed in the plastic would increase wet-traction on the surface - I was quite pleased!. It felt great in hand! :thumbup:

-Will
It was worth unpacking :thumbup:

After an amazing but out of control July, I will be on an acquisition hiatus for a few months. Some is for my wife and some is to PIF to an new shaver.
Have the PIF recipient post his unpacking here...the UNPACKING Gang wants to see unpacking action:thumbup1:

Top Bottom