What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

So B&B member Seraphim moded this..the handle?

Have you checked out any of the gold dollar modification competitions over in the straight forum? There's some pretty cool designs to come out of that. Seraphim sells some of his mods in the B&B panjo classifieds.

Have you checked out any of the gold dollar modification competitions over in the straight forum? There's some pretty cool designs to come out of that. Seraphim sells some of his mods in the B&B panjo classifieds.
I am going to see those beautiful designs now:thumbup:

Jlindy sure deserved the win, what a beauty
$jlindy 2_zpsciytnoin.jpg

Jlindy sure deserved the win, what a beauty
View attachment 674143

Yeah some of those guys order gold dollars by the box as low as for a couple bucks a piece. It's pretty cool how nice they can become in the right hands.
Thinning and decorating spines, making blade more concave, reshaping tang tail and tip. Then of course the new scales set them off before honing.

Yeah some of those guys o:thumbup:rder gold dollars by the box as low as for a couple bucks a piece. It's pretty cool how nice they can become in the right hands.
Thinning and decorating spines, making blade more concave, reshaping tang tail and tip. Then of course the new scales set them off before honing.
Then sold for 10 times more:thumbup:

Then sold for 10 times more:thumbup:

Pretty cheap american labor, I'd imagine they spend at least a few hours on each one. I have a real soft spot for modified or customised things. My 71 buick gs I customised quite a bit and all the guitars I've built have been mods or custom versions of existing models.

Actually razor modding would normally be right up my alley, but I've got enough hobbies and I don't want to drop the money on materials to get started. The honing stones alone are more than I want to spend right now.

Pretty cheap american labor, I'd imagine they spend at least a few hours on each one. I have a real soft spot for modified or customised things. My 71 buick gs I customised quite a bit and all the guitars I've built have been mods or custom versions of existing models.
Buick?... any pics?

Ok, I'm a car guy, I watch all the car shows on TV or youtube.
From Jay Leno garage to wheeler dealer.

I'll try to take some within a couple days. It's gloss black with blood red GSX stripe kit and spoiler. I've got the back end lifted a little bit to accommodate my M/T street radials. I don't remember the exact size but I believe they're almost 14" wide and 30 to 32" tall.

Top Bottom