What's new

Aftershave Pass Box

I am ordering some 5ml sample bottles to throw in for anyone who wants a sample but does not have anything to put it in.

Gents. I plan on leaving this open for another day or two, then getting it on the road.

I just went through my back up supply and emptied a few containers to use to consolidate my larger bottles to make more room for future additions.

Here is what I condensed:
proxy.php

I'm also waiting on a couple addresses so I can re-order the list.

In. Thank you!

Thank you for the awesome chance to try these AS.l

Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57
7. Heckle
8. gallen1119
9. Grundi
10. Happy Dad

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

Gents. I plan on leaving this open for another day or two, then getting it on the road.

I just went through my back up supply and emptied a few containers to use to consolidate my larger bottles to make more room for future additions.

Here is what I condensed:
proxy.php

I'm also waiting on a couple addresses so I can re-order the list.
That's a nice selection. I've heard good things about the various Pinaud AS and those look like the big 3 scents (plus the one in the back)!! Is there one that you like over the others?

The box has Pinaud Clubman, Virgin Island Bay Rum, and Lilac Vegetal in it. That is the Pinaud 'Big Three'. Of those, Lilac Vegetal "The VEG", is my favorite by far.

I've grown to not like Clubman at all. The powder scent is overpowering to me. I much prefer Avon's Wild Country, which is the same Clubman scent, without the powder. It's in the box too.

Well, the box is now packed up. And as you can see, it's packed to the gills. One or two more bottles may fit, but that's about it. Please contact me before adding to the box. I want to make sure any adds fit the theme of the box (inexpensive & easily obtainable).

proxy.php

Well, the box is now packed up. And as you can see, it's packed to the gills. One or two more bottles may fit, but that's about it. Please contact me before adding to the box. I want to make sure any adds fit the theme of the box (inexpensive & easily obtainable).

proxy.php

So you don't want me to throw in samples of the Swashbuckler? I don't know the price but I think it was some exclusive product made for some Facebook group so I don't think you can pick up a bottle too easily.

2 questions. When are you shipping it out and do you have all addresses? If you're shipping tomorrow and I'm first on the list I may get the box before the bottle of AS arrives.

All right, I was really trying to resist but there are a few on here that I would like to try. So if you will have me...count me in.

Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57
7. Heckle
8. gallen1119
9. Grundi
10. Happy Dad
11. dangerousdon

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

Last call if you want to get in on this.

I took out a bunch of the extra syringes to make room for additions to the box, but there is still room for a couple more signups, if we get them by Friday. 14 is what I can support now.

I had a chance to get to the Post Office today, so the box is in the Mail to Catalinbread in Kansas. The Box should arrive on Friday. I haven't had a chance to re-order the list yet, and I still need some email & phone numbers from folks (so if you haven't sent me that info, please do). I will say that if you live in the Northeast, or if you have a Zipcode that starts with 0, then get ready, because you'll be next.

I have neither my sample tubes or the Swashbuckler AS. The tubes should be in the mail and as soon as I get my samples I'll get it on the way to the next guy ASAP.

Edit: moments after typing this shipping notification popped up I'll have my tubes Saturday.

Last edited:
I have neither my sample tubes or the Swashbuckler AS. The tubes should be in the mail and as soon as I get my samples I'll get it on the way to the next guy ASAP.

Edit: moments after typing this shipping notification popped up I'll have my tubes Saturday.
Which tubes are you going with? I need to order some too.

Which tubes are you going with? I need to order some too.

KJ posted a couple links in the first post and I went with the 25 pack of 8ml on Amazon.The 10 pack of 5ml tubes has screw on lids rather than the stoppers of the ones I ordered. But I plan on trying many AS samples and wanted to include my own samples to the box so I'll definitely need more than 10 tubes.

Wished I could of gotten in on this. Sadly, I'm a few post shy of meeting the requirements.
Get your posts up and keep an eye on this thread. I may extend it when we get to the end for anyone who wasn't eligible at the beginning. Or I may just bring the box home and start round 2.

KJ posted a couple links in the first post
Yep. Just a couple of options that I found that looked inexpensive. There are probably lots of other options on Amazon too.

OK Gents. The moment you've all been waiting for. Here's the list for this pass:

1. Catalinbread
2. dpm802
3. Deacon Frank
4. Heckle
5. Grundi
6. Happy Dad
7. Clyde72
8. dangerousdon
9. CzechCzar
10. gallen1119
11. Doug57

And there's a map below to show you the path of travel. As you can see, a few of our member live in close proximity. This especially applies to [MENTION=7408]dpm802[/MENTION] - [MENTION=38787]Deacon Frank[/MENTION] and also [MENTION=107874]Gallen1119[/MENTION] - [MENTION=104921]Doug57[/MENTION]. If you'd like to arrange a mini meetup, you guys could go through the box together, and split the shipping cost to send to the next person on the list.

Also, It cost me about $19 to ship this via the Large Flat Rate box that it is currently in. A couple of folks have mentioned being able to add a few bottles to the box. There is only room for maybe a couple more right now. If you all want, we can open the box up completely to new adds, but then it will have to go into a larger box and the shipping cost will go up. I will need everyone to weigh in on this before I decide what to do since it affect's you all, not me. Do you want to pay more and have the chance at sampling more? Or do you want to leave it as-is?

Attachments

• $aftershave map.png
    $aftershave map.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 78
I'm game either way.

If you ordered available samples from Maggard of the Floid Black, Fine American Blend, Clubman Vanilla, and Clubman Musk, with shipping you would pay about $15. The Proraso Red and Lucky Tiger are not available as samples, so you would have to buy full bottles. Depending on where you get them you are looking at at least $30 plus shipping for them. Just let me know what you all want to do.

Top Bottom