What's new

Aftershave Pass Box

Is 94 post close enough? Will prob be 100 by start date.

100 to sign up for contribs. Seriously though, how hard is it to make 6 posts? I do that in 10 minutes every day.

I'm sure the list will still be open when you get there.

Last edited:
Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

Copy and repost everything below to sign up. Ensure you copy the most recent list, to not leave anyone off.

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57
7. Heckle

(Note: This list will be re-organized by zip-code to minimize travel time in-between players. So signing up first or last does not mean you will get the box first or last)

I would love to be in this, but my location over the pond makes this impractical. It's a pity, because some of these products are very hard to obtain here in the UK, and expensive if you can get them. We also have a few aftershaves it would be nice to add to the box, like Pashana.

Is my join date ok, to sign up?

You don't meet the requirements. But you will qualify for the next pass if I do this again, so stay tuned. There are always great PIFs and Passes popping up on B&B so just stay on the lookout!

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57
7. Heckle
8. gallen1119

proxy.php

Thank you for the awesome chance to try these AS.

1. clyde72
2. dpm802
3. Catalinbread
4. Deacon Frank
5. CzechCzar
6. Doug57
7. Heckle
8. gallen1119
9. Grundi

Hey guys [MENTION=81775]mightyeskimo[/MENTION] is kindly PIFing me a bottle of "Beaver Woodwright: Swashbuckler" aftershave that I'll be happy to put samples of in the pass around box.

Hmm are we the only ones who haven't tried these all of these AS's??? I figured there would be many more Badgers that would sign up for this!!
Really the only one I've used, since I started back wet shaving is the Pinaud Clubman. I've been treating to pick up some Old Spice. I vaguely remember using it, Skin Bracer, and Brut when I was Teenager using a Trac II and later a Atra. Seems like some where about the time I graduated High School (early 80's) I discovered others, like Stetson, and Jovan Musk. I never went back to the "grocery store" stuff. I'm looking forward to trying these and will be adding a few more to it.
These maybe not "grocery store" brands, but some I've seen mentioned numerous times and have been wanting to try them just haven't gotten around to it. This gives me an excuse to purchase them. I'll be adding a Fine American Blend, Lucky Tiger, Pinaud Clubman Vanilla, Pinaud Clubman Musk, Proraso Red AS, and Floid Black.
If that is Okay with everyone. :wink2:

Hey guys @mightyeskimo is kindly PIFing me a bottle of "Beaver Woodwright: Swashbuckler" aftershave that I'll be happy to put samples of in the pass around box.

Awesome! I saw that in the Contributors forum.

Hmm are we the only ones who haven't tried these all of these AS's??? I figured there would be many more Badgers that would sign up for this!!
Really the only one I've used, since I started back wet shaving is the Pinaud Clubman. I've been treating to pick up some Old Spice. I vaguely remember using it, Skin Bracer, and Brut when I was Teenager using a Trac II and later a Atra. Seems like some where about the time I graduated High School (early 80's) I discovered others, like Stetson, and Jovan Musk. I never went back to the "grocery store" stuff. I'm looking forward to trying these and will be adding a few more to it.
These maybe not "grocery store" brands, but some I've seen mentioned numerous times and have been wanting to try them just haven't gotten around to it. This gives me an excuse to purchase them. I'll be adding a Fine American Blend, Lucky Tiger, Pinaud Clubman Vanilla, Pinaud Clubman Musk, Proraso Red AS, and Floid Black.
If that is Okay with everyone. :wink2:
You sound like me from a parallel universe...Trac II, Atra, as a kid; my current AS rotation is Stetson, Jovan Musk, and now AV Original Sport (green - won in a generous PIF), and wanting to try several of the AS mentioned...Bro, we could be dimensional counterparts!?! :alien:

I'm all for folks adding to the box, to make it better, but there isn't going to be much room for too many more adds. I may have to rebottle a couple of mine to make more room.

I'm all for folks adding to the box, to make it better, but there isn't going to be much room for too many more adds. I may have to rebottle a couple of mine to make more room.

I was thinking of getting those little 5ml test tubes and filling up however many people are on the list after me one for each person. I can wrap them and maybe fit them down between the bigger bottles.

I was thinking of getting those little 5ml test tubes and filling up however many people are on the list after me one for each person. I can wrap them and maybe fit them down between the bigger bottles.

That's easy. I was referring to adding more full size bottles. There's room for more, but not much more.

Top Bottom