What's new

Aftershave Pass Box

Yeah, it is vintage, and I think it's close, but not exactly the same. I don't know how old it is. I'm not sure whether it is a change in formula or just the age. It doesn't seem to last as long as the new stuff. Any thoughts? I figure that after this is gone, I will get a new plastic bottle and decant into this one.

Or maybe I should take the next empty hot sauce bottle, decant some new Veg into it, and then do a comparison.

Just make sure you clean the bottle out well! That could be bad shave day! :w00t: :mad5:

OK, so all I'm really hearing is that most people are good either way about leaving it in a flat rate box, or putting it into a bigger box. So I'll just leave the decision up to the folks who want to add stuff. If you want to put something in, and it will fit, great. If you really want to put stuff in, and you need to put it in a bigger box to do so, then do that.

USPS tracking hasn't updated on my tubes since I ordered them last week. I'll see if I can find something at the pharmacy to use if I don't see anything by Wednesday.

This is a good warning for all who come after Catalinbread..... Make sure you get your tubes early, so you have them before the box gets to you! Or, just go drink a lot of 1oz bottles of alcohol!

This is a good warning for all who come after Catalinbread..... Make sure you get your tubes early, so you have them before the box gets to you! Or, just go drink a lot of 1oz bottles of alcohol!

Hmmmm ... I haven't ordered any tubes, and the box is coming to me next.

I'll be opening it with Deacon_Frank, since he lives close by. I'm hoping he had the foresight to get some.

Also, surprise overtime! Walk into work today and they're beginning to commission new equipment. So without warning I'm told to work 6 to 5:30 through Saturday. Probably have to get my wife to mail out my PIF box and the AS pass box.

I'm starting to think this thread belongs in the speakeasy.

Sent from the Danger Phone

I thought they were 50ml bottles. Or at least that is the smallest here in Alabama. That's a little over 1½ oz. Just an FYI so no one over indulges on accident :wink2:

Tubes and beaver Woodwright AS scheduled to be delivered today.:thumbup1:
I'll try to convince my wife to take to post office tomorrow or leave on time if that doesn't work out.
Get your tubes ordered ASAP if you haven't yet.

Top Bottom