What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

I am running the random number generator until the same number comes up a second time. Les, you are number 7. If I call 2 sevens before I call another number a second time, you will win the PIF.

At some point I have to stop hitting refresh hoping for number 5 and start looking for "bingo words". Haha.

I tried, but we will all have to settle for lucky number 13. Orlando_the_Axe has joined those that only need one more number to win this thing.

Well folks, we have a classic good news bad news situation here. A double number has been drawn, so that means 6 of you are in, and in the immortal words of Heidi Klum, the rest of you are out. I will be hiding the winner's name Bingo style at a post within the Shave Clinic in the next hour or so. Thank you all for playing, and good luck to the final 6!

Well folks, we have a classic good news bad news situation here. A double number has been drawn, so that means 6 of you are in, and in the immortal words of Heidi Klum, the rest of you are out. I will be hiding the winner's name Bingo style at a post within the Shave Clinic in the next hour or so. Thank you all for playing, and good luck to the final 6!
All I saw in this post was, blah, blah, blah, Heidi Klum, blah, blah, blah, immortal.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Awe heck, I will keep this one easy:
$winner.jpg
. Congrats! I will be waiting for a PM with your address and soap/cream preferences.

Top Bottom