What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

This is the official recipe as given by the creator of the Long Island Iced Tea:

1 part vodka
1 part gin
1 part white rum
1 part white tequila
1/2 part triple sec
1/2 part sweet & sour mix
1 splash Coke
Lemon wedges for garnish

KJ, I am taking the Jet, I need to take a trip to NOLA, Will have it back tonight... You did load the ordinance right?, and set up the KC-10 mid flight?

0 for 2 today:mad3: 1 for 8 overall:mad3::mad3:

and by the Don Buddy...... we don't change our clocks or do math, we are to brain fried, it is "yous" guys that have to do that Spring ahead, fall back nonsense

:thumbup:

2-8 so far.

I am just glad that my smartphone can read QR codes off of a monitor.

Also, here is a hint to my fellow Bingo-ers... If there is a white font, or no font, character, or characters, in one of the caller's posts just try selecting (i.e. highlighting) all of the text (as if you were going to cut-and-paste it) in the post. That should reveal the hidden characters.

There are some real Bingo benefits to being a professional Computer Geek.

This is the official recipe as given by the creator of the Long Island Iced Tea:

1 part vodka
1 part gin
1 part white rum
1 part white tequila
1/2 part triple sec
1/2 part sweet & sour mix
1 splash Coke
Lemon wedges for garnish

What is a part? This guy makes drinks like my grandma cooks!

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

I need a cabana boy. Skypsyd if you are a good drink mixer and have time for a pit stop with the jet let me know. I'm 1 for 8 and this teacher is on summer vacation. Somebody start pouring drinks!

It is an arbitrary unit of measurement. One part can equal one ounce, or one part can equal one cup, whatever you want it to be.

I need a cabana boy. Skypsyd if you are a good drink mixer and have time for a pit stop with the jet let me know. I'm 1 for 8 and this teacher is on summer vacation. Somebody start pouring drinks!

We just hired an in-flight, Bartender, however since we are at Whiteman AFB, near you. You can come by and pick him up, and keep him as long as you like, as we were also going to make him the Bar Manager at the 3BSC. I will make sure he is stocked up on Tanqueray and Tonic, and I will give him a bushel of limes as well. Gives me more payload capacity for knives as Don is a Big boy:lol:

We just hired an in-flight, Bartender, however since we are at Whiteman AFB, near you. You can come by and pick him up, and keep him as long as you like, as we were also going to make him the Bar Manager at the 3BSC. I will make sure he is stocked up on Tanqueray and Tonic, and I will give him a bushel of limes as well. Gives me more payload capacity for knives as Don is a Big boy:lol:

Better yet I'll tag along and just stay on the plane and drink while you go do your dirty deeds!

Better yet I'll tag along and just stay on the plane and drink while you go do your dirty deeds!

Even Better yet! as we need a female enforcer, plus knowing Don he would think it was just a kind visit fro a beautiful lady... and we got him! Don't tell him of our fingrification plan hehehe

Hey! Who you calling big.

Sent from the Danger Phone

You did load the ordinance right?
Loading as we speak!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

...and set up the KC-10 mid flight?
On orbit, and waiting for the call!

proxy.php

Okay, Okay, Okay...all of this talk of sending jets my way and arming guns is making me nervous. I will make this an easy one. But after this, there are no free passes and I will be utilizing ALL of this forum.

One of the great places on Badger and blade is the "Barbershop" where posts and threads that don't fit into other categories can go. In it is the famed Clown House where members can cut up and play games. The Barbershop is a place where one can wax poetic on a random thought, ask relationship advice, or just talk about non-sense. Many of the threads have to do with books, movies, TV shows and such. I highly recommend checking out this part of B&B.

Now can I keep my pinky?

Top Bottom