What's new

B&B Bingo: Shave Clinic & Newbie Check-In Edition (Sign Up)

I need to stop playing with you boys! Your hidden words are driving me crazy!

Independent mother of 2, Artist, Teacher, L.O.L.S, W.I.S.E.

To those new folks out there, these are the words of a grizzled veteran of B&B Bingo. So clearly, things will get easier with time :tongue_sm
I need to stop playing with you boys! Your hidden words are driving me crazy!

I've been playing with Long Island ice tea recipes. I might be ordering a few of those tonight

Wait how many callers are there? I thought it was just [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] but is [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] also going to be calling "numbers"?

No I am just a humble Bingo Caller. KJ @TheVez2 is the sneaky one!

I hope everyone is having fun. Today was a bit easy, but we want to make sure you guys get the hang of it first. Just remember to have fun...that is what this is all about!

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Is this a riddle? Or should this be taken literally? I don't think I understand forums well enough for this convoluted game... I'm very confused. Should I be looking at only posts from today for todays clues or are they somehow being added to old posts?
Morning gents. Today's lesson is called the way back machine. I started planting clues yesterday, but they won't go live until today. First clue should go live in an hour or two.

When at first I appear I seen mysterious...

Wait how many callers are there? I thought it was just [MENTION=67261]Parjay[/MENTION] and [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] but is [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] also going to be calling "numbers"?

Is this a riddle? Or should this be taken literally? I don't think I understand forums well enough for this convoluted game... I'm very confused. Should I be looking at only posts from today for todays clues or are they somehow being added to old posts?

Both are covered in the rules in the sign up post.

$wakey.jpg

Good morning fellow bingo players! Today will be the last day that I show you what we can do to hide posts. So I hope you all have been paying attention, because it might get easier from here on out...or it might get harder...or it might get harsier. Wait, what?

At any rate, I will be calling two of the words/phrases this morning and I will drop the third one sometime later today (it's for you to decide what later is...by the way, I live in the central time zone.. [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] you will have to do that crazy Arizona time math that you all have to do :001_smile).

For our lesson...sometimes, not always, but just sometimes...Parjay and I might drop a word using one of these:

$QR Code.png

Your Welcome!

(Second Bingo call to come shortly)

Did we work on redirect yet? I can't remember. What you need to know is that sometimes a link can be as small as a period. And when the bingo caller changes the font to no color or white...it is virtually invisible.. Oh yeah...did we mention that it can be placed almost anywhere on the page? So how do you combat the evil bingo callers (because that is what they are...evil) of their devious wickedness? If you waive your cursor around the page, the cursor will change. That is a good indication that there may be a link. There is a link somewhere on this page that will take you to a thread that was posted...well let's say before today. Good luck!

Again...I will post the third call later today...

(If you have some issues finding it...just ask another player for help. Or if you are really desperate I will give you some clues)

Top Bottom