What's new

Photobucket Links Vanished en mass

Tonight it appears links that have worked for a good amount of time (i haven't checked back weeks and years yet) have been replaced with "oops your link is wrong".

proxy.php

They were working fine this afternoon, came back tonight photos replaced with this message.

The other sites i've checked have the same message for my photos.

My storage is not full, 1800 photos, and my bandwidth used shows 0%.

Any ideas? Am i toast?

Thanks!
dave

I have had this problem a few times and as a result no longer use it. On another non-shaving forum, I posted a tutorial that contained a number of photos. . After a year, I got the same message as did the forum.

Legion

Staff member
This is happening to me, and everybody else on the forum who uses PB. Hopefully it is just a glitch that will get fixed soon. We have a lot of content that relies on that site working properly.

I haven't emailed them yet Tony. Exploring here first, know the response will be much quicker.

Thanks!
dave

Mine are still intact but I'm now thinking of backing them up on my drive.
Only about 80 photos so not that big a deal to download em. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm okay for the photos as there're multiple copies spread across drives and devices here at home, just hundreds, no thousands of posts on multiple forums over the years suddenly stripped as i tend to lean on pictures with a few words.

dave

They are pathetic at best, worst comment I can't say in polite company.

Too bad I started with them.

Many of the photos I uploaded and posted in B&B and elsewhere are long gone.

Top Bottom