What's new

Please help me find a canteen cover

I have been searching high and low for a digital woodland (marpat) canteen cover for a 2 quart canteen. I can find 1 quart but not 2.

Any halpin is appreciated.

Thanx!
Charlie

You have presented quite a challenge, I too am having difficulty finding this. I will continue to look but I am curious why it needs to be marpat. Personal preference?

You have presented quite a challenge, I too am having difficulty finding this. I will continue to look but I am curious why it needs to be marpat. Personal preference?

Correct. I really like the pattern as it is a fitting camouflage for my area.

I've only seen the 2 qt covers in coyote and olive. Even when I was still active, no marpat ones at the px or cash sales (uniforms and gear). At least that I can remember.

Where all have you looked?
You may have some luck looking at surplus stores, and online gear retailers like sportsmansguide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I don't have any surplus stores in my neck of the woods. I have looked online I have seen them in the past but I didn't have the funds at the time. Now that I have a few bucks I can't find it. I suppose I could check Alibaba they tend to have anything.

Unfortunately I don't have any surplus stores in my neck of the woods. I have looked online I have seen them in the past but I didn't have the funds at the time. Now that I have a few bucks I can't find it. I suppose I could check Alibaba they tend to have anything.

Found some. I'll pm you the link.

Last edited:
proxy.php

proxy.php

I noticed when I took the cover out of the package I saw that the sand color was more of a silver but overall I'm happy with it. It will make a nice addition to my hiking &camping gear.

Top Bottom