What's new

How do you shave when you are running LATE?

I kept a battery operated electric shaver, a braun, in my desk at work and when I had a chance, and as soon as possible, I used it in that work bathroom. Good enough for Gov't work? Now, I am retired. Planning for a shave before venturing out, for any purpose, is a must in my feeble mind(IMFM). Now, If I am late I don't shave or worry about it. I am what I am----retired----old----get over it---! No one really cares!!!!

If I have to shave I shave. It's not a question of loyalty but I can shower, shave, dress and be gone in less than 15 minutes and traffic being what it is I am either late or not. Some folks drag shaving out for an hour but all you really need is a couple minutes. First a damp face, lathering takes 30-60 seconds. Plus a minute per pass and dry. Splash some AS and beat feet. I would rather go scruffy than use an electric though i often use a cart if I travel by air.
I'm the exact same way. I generally have 30 min in the morning to shower, shave, dress, eat/make coffee and get out. I know some people enjoy the long shave but it not always required :)

If really pushed for time I will use my DE instead of a straight and do a one pass WTG shave. It would never pass inspection, but does suffice to get me through a day at the office. But running late is very rare for me, it's just not in my nature.

Last edited:
Here is my secret:

Shave the night before! :lol:

If I would shave in the morning I would always be late because I really take my time when shaving.

Agree with you there. I am really appreciating the extra days off around the holidays, as I really get to take my time and get to experiment and get to know my razor [emoji1]

Top Bottom