What's new

Happy thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to wish all of the devoted folks of the SOTD
a
Safe and Happy Thanksgiving

Although some of you do not celebrate it the same way we do here in the United States, we can still be thankful for the camaraderie we share each and every day.

It is truly appreciated that you are members of Badger & Blade and post your shaves and spend time here.

Again,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to your and your loved ones

proxy.php

Wishing You, Yours and All of the Fine B&B Family a very Happy Thanksgiving As Well Dave.

I think I speak for many of us when I say that I for one am Very Thankful for All that You and Many Others here at B&B have done and continue to do every day to aid us Newbies in our Shaving Journey's and making this place as Incredible a Site as it is.

To Each And All Who Celebrate it......

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

$happy-thanksgiving-horn-of-plenty.gif

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend and to all of the folks in the US! I hope you all have a magnificent day with your families! :thumbup:

:thumbup1:Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate:thumbup1:

Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball
KIEHL'S Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash
PRORASO Pre- Shave Cream - white range
PRORASO Shaving Soap Bowl - Green range

Omega 621 Pure Badger Shaving Brush
PRORASO Liquid After Shave Cream-White range

NUXE MEN Multi-Purpose Eye Cream
KIEHL'S Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture SPF 15
Eau de Toilette : REMINISCENCE INOUBLIABLE ELIXIR PATCHOULI

Happy, and blessed Thanksgiving day to all...and thanks to all the B&B ers for the thoughtful commentaries, advise, and information you have shared with this (still) newbie.

BTW: when does a newbie no longer qualify as a newbie?

And, on other question: Just opened a Captains Choice Bay Rum soap which I acquired along with the Bay Rum aftershave. Aftershave scent is great, but the soap scent seems off somehow, like a chemical reaction has taken place turning it bad. Any ideas about this?
It still lathers great.

Hoping Everyone who celebrates it had a Marvelous Thanksgiving and a heartfelt Thank You To those who do not celebrate it but wished all of us who do a Happy Thanksgiving as well.:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom