What's new

PIF - I Missed the Auction!

Did you donate?

• I'm IN, and I donated!! (hooray for me!)

• I'm IN, but I didn't donate

• I'm NOT IN!

Results are only viewable after voting.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
So, I had all these plans to get a bunch of goodies together for the Saint Sue Auction . . . and then I didn't.

So, you get a shot!

But, here's the deal:

I ask (do not require) that, if you want to come in on this PIF, you donate a buck or two to the B&B fund in honor of Saint Sue. You can do so here: https://fundraise.nbcf.org/fundraise?fcid=203720

Really, guys, just a buck or two. Help someone out a little.

Now, for the STUFF!!! :w00t:

Please pardon me, as I have the photographic skill of a drunken baboon, but I offer the following:

$PIF.jpg

What you have there is a bunch of goodies. Here's the breakdown--

RAZORS

-- Merkur 34c
-- Gillette NEW LC (bar handle)
-- Gillette Super Speed - Flair Tip

BRUSHES

-- Parker badger (SOFT)
-- Omega boar (a knot kind of like in the B&B Essentials)

CREAMS/SOAP

-- Palmolive stick
-- Edwin Jagger Sensitive (with aloe)
-- Proraso Green
-- St. James Cedarwood & Clarysage
-- RazoRock Zi Peppino

BLADES (1 tuck of each)

-- Nacet
-- Rapira Platinum Lux
-- Astra SP
-- Derby
-- Trig
-- Personna Platinum Chrome ("Reds")
-- Ladas
-- Gillette 7 o'Clock Superior Platinum ("Russian Blue"--discontinued)

All razors used and are at least user grade and are (or will be) cleaned and sanitized by yours truly to exacting standards. The tubed creams may have one or two bit used from them, but the stick and jarred stuff is unused. The brushes have been very gently used and are sanitized to exacting standards.

Due to shipping costs, I strongly prefer to keep this CONUS. However, if you not CONUS and are just dying for this (and you win), we can probably work something out.

This is a big PIF, so I'll keep it open for a little while.

Good luck, folks!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm in. One or two things for me, the rest would go into my Active Duty PIFs, speaking of which, I do need to get off my lazy Irish tushie and get another one going

4 razors pictured, 3 razors listed. I'm not sure what kind of trickery this is, but I'm in! That St. James sounds wonderful!

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I'm in! Great PIF...I'm in Alaska and if I win I'd be willing to cover shipping. Thanks for the great PIF!

I'm in

Lost out on the auction items I bid on but it was for a good cause, so donated separately. Not a huge sum but everything helps right?

Great generous PIF, good luck with the donations.

If you want to give preferential treatment to those with "Tex" in their names, that's entirely up to you, hint, hint. Just kidding, OR AM I? :thumbup:

I'm in! If I were to win I would pif much of it, and would be happy to donate! Thanks for the opportunity!

I am outside CONUS but would like to join.
So I am in :) And I will gladly over the postage if I win.

regarding donations - it's done :) (hooooray for me)

Several items I haven't tried yet. I'm in. I donated a couple auction blocks, won 3 auctions, amid made an additional small donation. Hopefully we find a cure for this disease. My mother was diagnosed earlier this year and just finished up chemo and had sugary the Friday before the auction. As such, this years auction was touching on a more personal level.

Top Bottom