What's new

PIF - I Missed the Auction!

Did you donate?

• I'm IN, and I donated!! (hooray for me!)

• I'm IN, but I didn't donate

• I'm NOT IN!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in! Would PIF some to mates who I've almost convinced to try DE shaving... thinking a razor, blades, soap AND brush wouldn't give them much of a chance :)

Will get some more cashy money over tonight. US mailing address so no worries about overseas

Cheers

I donated and I'm in. What, if I should win, I may not like I will forward it on to Captp for his active duty PIF.

Wow, quite the bonanza! Very generous. I'm in, and will donate a few bucks when I have a few bucks to donate.

I'm in I donated and i have a son fast approaching shaving age and he wants to learn my way! Well no straight to start but wet shaving! Great Pif Tex never saw the end but did you get the pen?!?!

PS I would happily cover shipping to Canada if lucky enough to receive the PiF

I am definitely in! If I win, most of this will be PIFfed or added to my passaround box for others to try and enjoy. Awesome job, thanks!

Of course I'm in. Who wouldn't be? I have some friends who have expressed an interest in moving off the cart.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Donated but not in. Where's that option?
:)

Nice PIF!

Well, shoot! I didn't think of that! Thanks for ponying up, anyhow!

I'm in I donated and i have a son fast approaching shaving age and he wants to learn my way! Well no straight to start but wet shaving! Great Pif Tex never saw the end but did you get the pen?!?!

PS I would happily cover shipping to Canada if lucky enough to receive the PiF

I did get the pen. :a23: It is enroute. You created a monster.

All, I still am not entirely certain when I will close this PIF. I would like to keep it up as long as interest keeps going. That said, I expect to close it no later than November 9. If interest dies out prior to that, though, I may very well close it earlier.

Thank you, all for your interest and for donating to a cause that is near and dear to so many of us!

Top Bottom