What's new

Pipe Season

Those are good tobaccos. Won't burn your tongue and will season in the pipe very well. Enjoy!

We have had a few cooler comfortable nights recently, where I was able to enjoy a pipe, but we have suddenly tacked back hard into the thick, schwetty humid air of summer again. I opted for a cigar last night and I fortunately selected a petite one, because the still air was mosquito weather as soon as dusk settled in.

I am waiting for those temperate days / evenings where I can wear the sweatshirt and shorts combo out in front of the blazing firepit, enjoying at least two pipe bowls and a amber colored adult beverage. That short window of late late summer into mid-autumn is typically the best time of the year here in New England - perfect for a pipe.

We have had a few cooler comfortable nights recently, where I was able to enjoy a pipe, but we have suddenly tacked back hard into the thick, schwetty humid air of summer again. I opted for a cigar last night and I fortunately selected a petite one, because the still air was mosquito weather as soon as dusk settled in.

I am waiting for those temperate days / evenings where I can wear the sweatshirt and shorts combo out in front of the blazing firepit, enjoying at least two pipe bowls and a amber colored adult beverage. That short window of late late summer into mid-autumn is typically the best time of the year here in New England - perfect for a pipe.

+1, couldn't agree more with your second paragraph. The weather here in South Western Ontario is the same, it dipped but now it's hot and soupy.

Top Bottom