What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Thank you kind sir for saving me from absolute madness! Even with the provided links it took me hours to find the words...

Would you be so kind to explain where the original link for Day Four, Word 3 is? I think I have to take every opportunity to learn your kind ways :thumbup:

I should have read the previous bingo threads before joining this game. I just thought, "Wow, bingo. Sounds fun!" Now I'm in too deep, and can't turn back.
ABSOLUTELY!!! There should be way more warning signs :lol:

Last edited:
No new links, not even fake ones... Something is cooking and I don't like the smell of it:whistling:

I keep going through all his posts looking for an "edited" timestamp. Ever since he hid when he's been on the board it has been more difficult.

On that note...

Game On!

View attachment 599398

Ok a new day is apon us, must be ready.
Bingo card
View attachment 599419
Check
bingo daubers
$dabbers left.jpg$dabbers middle.jpg$dabbers right.jpg
check
x-ray glasses
View attachment 599421
check
pouty face
View attachment 599423
check & double check
proxy.php

game on

I see you guys are eager to play. A new week brings so much promise!:thumbup:

Last edited:
I got one word, but not on my card. :cursing:

Edit: Make that two, and one on my card :w00t:

I see the rainbows finally showed up, a few days late for the weekend!

Last edited:
Well, I am stuck on two new words. Lots of rainbows and unicorns. If the third link is already in play, I am not able to see it.

Well, I am stuck on two new words. Lots of rainbows and unicorns. If the third link is already in play, I am not able to see it.

I only have 2 words as well...
will try again tonight- can't get bingo anyway.

I still need 3 words in 3 directions, but some rows/columns I still need 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Found one for the day...luckily it was one I needed. Will have to look later for the other two. I have to get ready to smoke some salmon.

Top Bottom