What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Not sure what you mean 8 in play. There's just 3 links that lead to words. There's technically 7 links total in the post. I'm counting something separate that he has no control of for the 8th.

Okay, this has seriously gotten beyond ridiculous. John is hereby and forever more awarded the Bingo Master Hider of the badger and of the Blade Award. This would mean that he is forever exempt from ever being a Bingo Master in the realm of Badgers and Blades. Congratulations John...you win.

$Shave Trophy.jpg

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
:facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep::facep:
:a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::a52::thumbup1:

you sneaky _:censored:___you put one in my own post! know wonder I couldn't find it:blink:

well played

Last edited:
Okay, this has seriously gotten beyond ridiculous. John is hereby and forever more awarded the Bingo Master Hider of the badger and of the Blade Award. This would mean that he is forever exempt from ever being a Bingo Master in the realm of Badgers and Blades. Congratulations John...you win.
Did you find it Don?

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
I'm still stuck on the 1 with the darn spider:blink:
Went back and got it:thumbup: think I have them all:laugh:

Last edited:
Here are screen shots of the three trickiest.

Day 5a
$day 5 a.jpg
Click Smilie

Day 5b
$day 5b.jpg
Click only the "D". The clue was D all by myself. The key of "D" and the cat singing.(pretty proud of that clue)

Day 6abc
$day 6a.jpg
Click the blue redirect
Click the "V"
And I hope you found the free one :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom