What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Umm...well who didn't have those? Oddly enough, I have all those that you just listed. I told you guys...I usually can find the hard ones. It's the one that stares at you in the face that I can never find.

Still missing one from Today.

John's a softee.. :001_smile
proxy.php

Oh, you said today, so I was confused. He posted everything you need to know, do you have them now?

I think I was confused also. Anyway...yup I have all three from yesterday. I didn't actually read the very last of his instructions so I was confused why I was getting the messages I was. Thanks guys for reeling me in. I am always my own worst enemy. By the way...none of the words from today were on my card. Still sitting at three squares for the game. On that note...

Game On!

$Game on.jpg

You folks need to watch the scary video again!!

I'm hard core!
proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 3 so far, but I've probably enjoyed the dialogue in this thread more than the actual game (unless I win, of course). [emoji16]

The dialogue with these gentlemen is the whole reason I keep playing. It's definitely not because I've come so close to winning. Lol

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
Ok a new day is apon us, must be ready.
Bingo card
$download.jpeg
Check
bingo daubers
$images.jpeg
check
x-ray glasses
$shopping.jpeg
check
pouty face
$download (1).jpeg
check & double check
$images (1).jpeg​game on

Due to the extraordinary technology that is Badger & Blade, and the microchip that was installed in your systems prior to the games. The SBIGT ( Special Bingo Information Gathering Team ). We are now able to get a look at you while you are playing the RAZOR edition of the Bingo, and we are able to share it with you for the 1st time.:lol:

proxy.php

Top Bottom