What's new

"Super Max" Blade Sighting at Convenience Store

I saw, and picked up these "Super Max" DE blades at a convenience store today. I have never heard of the brand - but I rarely see DE blades in the wild, so I had to buy them.

$sm20150822_220231_resized.jpg

The package says they are made in India. The name sounds more like a kind of prison than a kind of razor blade...

Has anyone else ever seen/used these?

Last edited:
One of my favourite blades - right up there with voskhods and Gillette 7 oclock blacks.

Let us know how you like them...

They are just okay for me. However if you do end up liking them, they can be had for ridiculously cheap. Like 200 for $11 cheap.

Super Max (vidyut) is thr world's largest de blade producer. If you search these forums you'll fine that the platinums have quite a reputation for being very good value for money blades.

Easy to find on-line and inexpensive. If you like them great. Not my favorite Super-Max blade, nor are the plain Stainless. Super-Max: Super Stainless, Super Platinum, Titanium, Sunrise, Blue Diamond all are sharper and smoother shaving blades for me.

I realize it's a 'whole other country', but Jersey isn't terribly far from me. I love hearing when things pop up around this way! :thumbup1:
Long closed and gone, but I had a little dollar shop that sold Gillette blades and different brushes. Rare, but it happens.

I saw, and picked up these "Super Max" DE blades at a convenience store today. I have never heard of the brand - but I rarely see DE blades in the wild, so I had to buy them.

View attachment 595626

The package says they are made in India. The name sounds more like a kind of prison than a kind of razor blade...

Has anyone else ever seen/used these?

Good blades IME! Just below my top 3, but VERY NICE. May be worth stocking up if they work for you. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom