What's new

Fried ham, egg, & cheese sandwich

Fried ham, egg and cheese sandwich with curry ketchup will satisfy any sweet and salty craving you have. Trust me on this.

Didn't make it myself as we decided to go to brunch this morning . . .errr afternoon.

White toast, cheddar cheese omelette, ham, and grape jelly. It was even better than I had hoped.

And yes, that is a screwdriver in the left top of the picture.

Attachments

• $IMG_0132.jpg
    $IMG_0132.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 108

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Another that is surprisingly good- fried egg (over easy) between two pieces of peanut butter toast

Another Bomber in the books!

$uploadfromtaptalk1456191113121.jpg

2 eggs, 5 honey Ham slices, and 2 pieces of American cheese- fried in butter and wrapped in Miracle Whip and wheat toast!

So many great ideas here, not a thread to read after breakfast!

When making a melted cheese sandwich I like to grate a mix of two cheese, choosing from:
Aged cheddar,
Monteray Jack,
Provolone,
Gouda,
Havartti,
Edam,
....... so many nice cheeses to choose from. Top with bacon (or ham), and a fried egg.

Sometimes I will add a slice of tomato and/or sauteed onions.

Being from New Jersey we specifically have a food call pork roll (sometimes Taylor Ham, depends what part of the state your from). It's has been meticulously honed over the generations for specific consumption with egg and cheese on either a roll or a bagel. It's the ultimate Jersey breakfast food. It's also consumed at 2am at a diner with disco fries, which are french fries topped with gravy and cheese, similar to a poutine.

It's so funny that this got updated last night and that Dane posted a variation on the classic is almost like this post was fated to be. As I sat down to breakfast, I noticed this thread and got to the end and lo, I knew I would be adding to it. Today's breakfast(lunch, really) fried egg, cheese and pate on whole wheat sourdough with mayo and dijon. The egg is a little runny, as is my wont.

$IMG_20161028_140934622.jpg

All the sandwiches on this thread look great, by the way. Is there any more wholesome and delicious way to start the day? Or end it? Or just snacking throughout?

It's so funny that this got updated last night and that Dane posted a variation on the classic is almost like this post was fated to be. As I sat down to breakfast, I noticed this thread and got to the end and lo, I knew I would be adding to it. Today's breakfast(lunch, really) fried egg, cheese and pate on whole wheat sourdough with mayo and dijon. The egg is a little runny, as is my wont.

View attachment 698771

All the sandwiches on this thread look great, by the way. Is there any more wholesome and delicious way to start the day? Or end it? Or just snacking throughout?
proxy.php

Top Bottom