What's new

Omega 10049

I ordered some TOBS Cream a few weeks ago on Amazon. It never showed so I contacted the seller to find out where my goods were. He called and said it apparently got lost in mail, and would expedite a replacement. Told him no reason to expedite. He said he would make it up to me by including a special surprise. Low and behold, he gave me a 10049 brush. Yay.....I've been wanting one of these for a while. Can't wait to give it a go.

I got one awhile ago. I'm still breaking it in with about 45 uses on it. It's HUGE brush with enough backbone to tackle even the hardest soaps. I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.

My 10049 and 10066 are in the top 3 of my favs. A reknot from TGN is my #1, has the backbone of a 2x4, soft tips like my silvertip.

That is the best boar brush I ever used and I used at least 10 different ones from Omega and Semogue. The first time I used mine I could not believe how great it performed. The 10049 has got to be one of the best deals in shaving. I only paid $9.00 from West Coast Shaving for it. How can you beat that. In fact I only own 1 boar brush now and that is it.

$Lather_Omega.jpg

Congratulations.

That is a nice brush, I have one in my rotation. It was quick to break in. It is a huge brush, and will take some getting used to.

Congratulations! What a nice customer service and what a beautiful gift!

Omega 49 is in my top choice ever!
You will have many years of enjoyment with it. And the more you use it, the more it will be better.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
That was my very first brush, and it still holds a special place in my heart. I'm going to go set it on the counter to use in the morning.

I've a red one and its a fantastic face pampering tool. Especially works very well with soaps which make lots of thick lather. With the MWF, Williams, ARKO and Cella it makes a fantastic brush for holding all that lather.

The Pro 48 was my first boar and I swear the tips are as soft as my Thater after several years of use. As a matter o fact I reach for it more than my Thater.

It seems that the ends of bristles are processed with some special scissors to make 49 pro semi-broken from the box. I thought that it is common for any Omegas. But I've just received 66 model and its bristles are more scrutchy.

I've only got 2 brushes. An Omega 66 and a 49. I haven't used the 66 since the 49 showed up. I love that brush!

Joe

I bought one on a whim and it convinced me to go 'full boar' :tongue_sm It was my daily driver until I bought an SOC which I'm still working on breaking in.

Chris

Top Bottom