What's new

Mixed pinaud clubman pinaud and lilac vegetal together

Two days ago I mixed pinaud clubman and lilac vegetal together at a 50/50 ratio and let it decant in a glass bottle. I did this out of personal curiosity as t what the mixture might smell like. I enjoy the veg by itself, but I don't care for clubman by itself. Tonight I put some on, and you what, I really like it. I then immediately went to wife to see what she thought and really likes it as well. Now I don't condone mixing chemicals blindly, as it can turn really bad, but desided to take a chance on mixing two fragrances and got lucky. So I have to ask, has anyone else mixed pinaud clubman and lilac vegetal together and did they think of the scent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mixing and matching different aftershaves?
Science!
Not to be "one of those guys", and I mean no disrespect, but the veginal typo is hilarious...it works on so many levels! It kinda makes sense, now, doesn't it?

Mixing and matching different aftershaves?
Science!
Not to be "one of those guys", and I mean no disrespect, but the veginal typo is hilarious...it works on so many levels! It kinda makes sense, now, doesn't it?

I feel so silly for not catching the typo, but since its giving everyone a good laugh, I'll leave it. :lol:

I feel so silly for not catching the typo, but since its giving everyone a good laugh, I'll leave it. :lol:

Unfortunately, some didn't know where the line is, so the original post has been manually spell-checked, and some subsequent posts have been deleted.

Carry on, mad scientist!

I think anything mixed into Lilac Vegetal would help! :001_smile Wont be able to try it though....I wont waste my money on the stuff.

I do like the other Pinaud products

Last edited:
Top Bottom