What's new

great triple-milled soaps?

Soft soaps seem to be popular (I would consider Arko a soft soap), and they seem to perform well, so I am noticing a trend. But I'm curious if there are any great triple milled soaps that lather well? I have only tried Williams and C&E's Sandalwood, both are mediocre.

Saponificio Varevegisino is the best triple milled vegi soap I ever used included MDC and if your partial to tallow the Valobra pucks are great as well

MWF sounds like its hard to lather, it doesn't sound like the sort of thing I'd be into. I want something that's easy to load like Williams, but doesn't fall apart on my face so fast.

DR Harris is an excellent triple milled soap and a classic product. I've only tried the Arlington scent, and it's a winner for me. Loads easily and lathers for days.

+1 Pre de Provence. It is actually quad-milled, meaning it is even harder than triple-milled soaps.

It takes a little longer to load the brush, but it makes great lather and a puck lasts forever.

--Bob

IDK if LOccitane's Cade is considered triple milled, but it is a harder soap that lathers very well and is affordable at $12.

+1 Tabac. Used it this morning, and the ease and quality of the lather is tough to beat. And I'm primarily a cream guy.

Top Bottom