What's new

Smartwatches will make you broke.

Do I need a smart watch? Do I need more than one razor? The answer to both is no. But if I got rid of the things I didn't really need, I wouldn't have very much. I will but the Apple Watch when it is released. I do a lot of cycling, so the heart rate monitor is an attractive feature for me. I also like the "tap" function, which will allow me to set custom alerts. I can do this on my phone, but I don't take my phone into meeting rooms when I am with clients, I can get coded alerts which can reach me without my clients noticing. Also, I like toys.

I think the funniest thing of all is all my nieces & nephews that never had a watch.......... "Why would I need one of those old things, my phone tells me the time". Now, either all have or want a smart watch. Most of which are still in junior high or high school, they do not manage meetings/ a schedule/calendar, are not athletes that need to monitor their heart. But, by GOD they need one. I don't really care, just find it funny............. But I do need another razor, pipe and fountain pen.............. Those of course are completely different situations :)

Top Bottom