What's new

Any shaving soaps that smell like/similiar to old spice amber or Hollister so cal?

I would be ecstatic if a soap smelled like these scents! Anyone know of anything similar?

I know Old Spice amber has black currant and amber. Not sure what Hollister has. I've just gotten soaps that smell to traditional thus far. I thought for sure The Beach by PAA would have been new scented. Still had that old traditional smell. Please any suggestions?

It's actually $14.95 for the 4oz size and $7.95 for the 2oz size, I may need to double check the photos.

Don't see an ingredient list and haven't heard much about Dr John on here so I can't really comment on performance, but $15 for 2oz is quite pricey. Maybe someone else can comment on performance? I'd be a little wary to spend $7.50/oz without some reviews first.

I think the performance and fragrances are worth the cost of admission but I may be slightly biased. I'll be honest and tell you that I won't try to make fragrances similar to other things, I don't have any problem with soaps mimicking existing fragrances but it just isn't my thing. I have gone out of my way to make something new including the base ingredients, the packaging and the fragrances.

Ah cool, Dr Jon himself! Hey I don't mind the prices as long as the smell and performance justifys the pricing! Next payday I'll buy your 4oz. With shipping costs the 2oz is not worth it in my opinion >.< Do you think you could recreate the old spice amber scent? Another scent I'm fond of comes from this hair product called not your mothers beach babe. Stuff smells super fantastic!
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3120617&categoryId=cat120026

I think the performance and fragrances are worth the cost of admission but I may be slightly biased. I'll be honest and tell you that I won't try to make fragrances similar to other things, I don't have any problem with soaps mimicking existing fragrances but it just isn't my thing. I have gone out of my way to make something new including the base ingredients, the packaging and the fragrances.

I recently purchased 2 of Jons soaps and I'm really digging both. Scents and performance are great imo. I plan on getting hex my next order. Give it a shot!

And I don't blame you one bit! I look forward to trying hex! The label is very appealing! I love magic and I love witches! You really peaked my interest with your labeling!

Top Bottom